Phantis Forums

Panagiotis Tachtsidis ‒ Cfr Cluj

js1000

• 1 month later...

This guy is capable of having a decent career abroad. Strange he can't settle at a club. He had a big ego at AEK, if I recall.

Unless I'm confusing him with kone.

And he'll always find a home with a Zeman-coached team, it seems. He's without a post at the moment, having saved Lugano from relegation. Wonder where he'll land next.

Edited by Nikod

Guy can't settle in any of the mediocre mid-table temas of Italy , noone bats an eye

Guy can't even settle in any of the relegating teams of Italy, noone bats an eye

We lose control in the midfield in ALMOST all matches where he plays with Samaris as his partner, noone bats an eye

Rockafeller Skank sais we should use the Samaris Petsos Fortounis midfield -> EVERYONE LOSES THEIR SH!T and blasts off saying "Why would a Austrian League champion be any better than the Serie A player who no commentator knows his name?"

Then I remember. Serie A is included in Pro Evolution Soccer, while Austrian Liga is not. 

Aek66, what's your concern with my post?

The fact that he was born in Nafplio which is geographically close to Tripoli or my logical opinion that he wouldn't consider Asteras even if they were interested in him.

I think you misunderstood my post.

Edited by Akritis_1944
  • Like it 1

right...

...leicester city a mid-low epl club told zagorakis, see you. bologna (relegated with zagoraki) told zagorakis, see you. inter told karagounis, see you. this is your criteria for taxi?

you keep saying genoa was in danger of getting relegated...maybe you believe he still plays with verona? maybe genoa got relegated in pro revolution y2k soccer game?

Genoa finished 11 with 46 points. They got +8 WHOLE more points than the team that got relegated as 18th.

You see it like that it seems safe. But the fun fact is that they finished -45 points behind the champion. Does that really make them a non-bad team ? Besides I never said genoa was in danger of getting relegated (although they were) . You can clearly read my comment again and you will understand (hopefully) that I said he can't settle in the mediocre teams , either.

Edited by Rockafeller Skank

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It won't be a free ride into the first team there. Torino have Benassi (former Inter, Italy youth international), Baselli (Italy youth int'l) and Acquah (senior Ghana international) on their books. But given his history with the club I'm sure he'll get plenty of game time.

It won't be a free ride into the first team there. Torino have Benassi (former Inter, Italy youth international), Baselli (Italy youth int'l) and Acquah (senior Ghana international) on their books. But given his history with the club I'm sure he'll get plenty of game time.

And it shouldnt be handed on a platter...work for your spot ...outwork everyone fighting for that spot and the coach will play you. I like this player ...deep playing mid who can link back to the attacking players.

• Like it 1

turkey would be good for a lot of greek players

1. they pay really well

2. same climate as greece

3. champions league level teams (queresma and nani won the euro while building form in turkey)

4. they don't like us, but they respect us cause they know our strength

5. i think greeks elevate their game against turks cause of the bad blood. eg) gekas lighting up the turkish league

Edited by georgelaz

• 3 weeks later...
  • Argy changed the title to Panagiotis Tachtsidis ‒ U.S. Lecce
  • Dutch Eagle changed the title to Panagiotis Tachtsidis ‒ Cfr Cluj
  • Argy locked this topic
  • Argy unlocked this topic