Phantis Forums

Panagiotis Tachtsidis ‒ Cfr Cluj

js1000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^if i remember correct he was most poor in the first half of the season , later on it became better. i remember the silly ball losses , those were pathetic to watch sometimes. i agree with you that he should stay with verona , at the moment it suits him fine. he has still alot to learn.

https://translate.google.nl/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vocidisport.it%2F2015%2F06%2F10%2Fhellas-verona-il-pagellone-di-fine-anno-di-vds%2F&edit-text=&act=url

Hellas Verona is not a wealthy club. Transfermarkt lists their players' total market value at 38.5mm, and he's third in that list. I don't know what their budget is, but 2.5mm on what looks to me to be an average player - one who still needs a lot of development time - might be more than they can stomach.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^ If he played a blah 70 minutes..then you would tell us how Tachtsidis is no good. The guy was an important piece for Verona...we need him to get minutes..Gasperini will play him but I was hoping he goes back to Verona.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I assume Tachtsidis has recovered from the injury he had a few weeks ago? Will Genoa finally decide to use him? He has been owned by Genoa since 2010 he has been loaned out on seven occasions to Cesena, Grosseto, Verona, Roma, Catania, Torino & Verona for a 2nd time. He has yet to make his Serie A debut for Genoa.

• 1 month later...
  • Argy changed the title to Panagiotis Tachtsidis ‒ U.S. Lecce
  • Dutch Eagle changed the title to Panagiotis Tachtsidis ‒ Cfr Cluj
  • Argy locked this topic
  • Argy unlocked this topic