Phantis Forums

Current Roster

thrylos

Well he is 32 years old, just like Mellberg. They signed him as a reserve just in case Mellberg and/or Avraam get injured... They need one more centre back though, preferably a Greek player, maybe Papazoglou from Serres?

I agree with you, that they should of kept Lua Lua but also Pantos for one more year... He already agreed with Pas Giannina.

Now they need a Galleti type replacement, a Stoltidis replacement (Kourmoutzi would be nice... not too excited about Cardozzo of Tripolis but I guess he is ok), another Tzortzevits... Bellucci and another good forward.

Miralas seems like a good player, but I don't know much about him and what position he plays...

I heard a rumour that they have signed Kalstrom of Lyon... but it's only a rumour.

Btw, what happened to Panagopoulos the young goalkeeper?

• 2 weeks later...

spell or smell???? :o :LOL:

Good one....

I hope Vyntras gets his yearly supply of plastic bags because Riera will organize parties on your right side.........we got faster and better at midfiled with 2 fast guys on the wings Riera-Rommendahl and a great back up Mirallas.Ibagaza brings experience and better passes to our forwards so i am lovelly with his age.As long as your defence stays the same i dont see different results from last year in our between us games.Posible a different champion also at the end but we have time to talk about that later....

hahah..dont get sensitive...most of your starting line up are in there 30s...its just a fact file... no opinion there, age cant be argued :blink:

we'll see how your STAR riera, who couldnt cut it at a liverpool side that STUNK last year gets on vs our defense..and then we'll also see how many of your players stay fit the whole season too! and how many greek players will start every weekend.

you are making a new team with players that are going to be ready to retire in 2 years time.

and way to go knocking my spelling, im fluent in 5 languages and english wasnt even my second.. so ill take one spelling error :D ha. dont be so sensitive :nono:

have fun in the europa league, i guess last years failure still...stings!

Me sensitive???I am many things my friend but sensitive is not one of them.I was not "knocking your spelling", i just asked a question-joking or teasing if you like.Also i did not ask you for a resume,5 laguages- 10 languages,good and great,maybe you should stop being so sensitive since you make a big deal about something as small as a letter mistake, not me.Now to the main subject,you see the age as the negative only but no mention of the experiense that they bring,how the squad now will have more solutions,or that if they were ok,in Spain-England-Holland you really think that they will have a problem making a bigger impact in the insane superior class of the greek superleague..... :1eye: ......you see i have done what you are doing here and depending on the time and mood i am, i might be ok or not with "funny" little comments like yours.Since today is my first day back after a long absence from the site i will not be "sensitive"....... :nono: :nono:

Last year stings??????....i still have the memories of how many.....1-2-3-4-5-6...how many 12-14 how many......LOST COUNT :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You are funny. :nw:

hahahaha you can admit some sensitivity! your response speaks for itself. i will not respond bc we will go back and forth forever...welcome back crazy, good too have you back and finally some nice little quarrels again..finally this forum will be interesting again :D

Thank you for welcoming me back pao123 they way that makes some of us feel special in here man. :nw: Since i was not much in here last year i have to say even a few months later congrats on the titles,fair and square and deserving both. :D

I don't rate Baptista at all. His touch is poor and his technique is limited. He's a very good physical presence but certainly not worth the money Olympiakos will pay. You're better off giving the young players more of a chance or spending the money on a proper goalscorer and/or holding midfielder.

First off,Hello Nikos,how you doing?

Second,

Slower than a replay you say......we will have to wait and see if your Vyntra will be able to stop him then.....

• 1 month later...

Something tells me there will be MAJOR changes. There is no way a Greek team can have this many Greek players on a roster. Isn't it against our culture to support homegrown talent? 15 GREEKS WOW

damn you were right, 13 signings so far, all foreign.

and there's still a week to go to bag a few more :LOL:

at least nikopolidis is still there :D

Papazoglou is greek my insane friends and actually our total is 14-15...and we have booked Vellios from Iraklis also according to some rumours but he will stay to his club this year.

Archived