Phantis Forums

Kyriakos Papadopoulos ‒ (Now Playing for Lamia)

Euro2004

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

leverkusen lost 1-0 against lazio. papadopoulos mistake led to their goal. he was very poor the whole match and misstimed many situations that led to some 1on1 situations with leno wich he saved. he also looked slow. he and tah arent a good couple yet. tah wasnt much better this match. apart from plating like s%$#! he was a boss in the air. id give him a 4.5 this match. leverkusen scored a goal wich was dissalowed but was onside. alot of work to do for kyriakos and leverkusen. most of leverkusen players didnt really played that good.

• Like it 1

He stunk it up. Struggled for pace, even klose (37 mind you), kept him on his toes. In the air he fought well, but on ground level he was exposed time and time again. I see he is still making rash decisions, needs to better.

• 3 weeks later...

Leverkusen have a problem on the left side of their defense. All three goals pretty much came from that side. Kyriakos was in two minds constantly and his lack of pace doesn't help. I don't remember him being this slow. 

I think we can cut him some slack in this performance, but the lazio games really highlighted his flaws. Looks a different player unfortunately. Injuries will do that to you.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Argy changed the title to Kyriakos Papadopoulos ‒ Free agent
  • Dutch Eagle changed the title to Kyriakos Papadopoulos ‒ (Now Playing for Lamia)
  • Dutch Eagle pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Dutch Eagle locked this topic