Phantis Forums

2010-2010 Season Transfers

Fenerbahce Transfered Chelsea' young Slovak Player Stoch with 4 years contract.

Galatasaray was interested on this footballer before FB but Aziz Yıldırım used his relationships with Abrahamovic and finished the transfer...

GS Major Adnan Polat told that ''this is an unfair transfer''. They stole the footballer.

But for now the flash team of transfer is Besiktas, first they agreed with German coach Bernd Schuster with 2.6M per year.

And Today it is declareted Besiktas Agreed for 3 yars with Inter' and Portugal National Teams star player Ricardo Quaresma. Besiktas will pay 7.3M fee to Inter for 26 year old player.

Now they are interested on the Brasilian Robinho, German Miroslaw Klose and Podolski:). I am laughing but who knows maybe the Major Demiroren (his family the owner of the biggest LPG company of Turkey) will open his pocket for transfers...

Last Year' flash team Galatasaray is silent this year i hope this is the silence before storm... Actually Galatasaray was planning to transfer 21 years old Stoch seriosuly and working on it for a long time, When the Klasnic choose Juventus instead of Fener they turned their face to Stoch. It was a bad suprise, Fenerbahce blocked this trasfer i hope they have a B plan...

Bursaspor trying to keep ''Sercan Yildirim'' at the team and not to loose anyplayer. Also they are interested Galatasaray' ex forward Shabani Nonda. Bursaspor Also working to repair their stadium for the Champions League.

What kind of comedy and bullshit is that,,, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The welcome ceremony for Bernd Schuster,

The welcome ceremony for Ricardo Quaresma,

More than 1 tousand people was at the Ataturk Airport for Quaresma... Turkey has a big amounth and unemployeed young population :LOL:

The biggest Star came to Turkey was ''Georghe Hagi'' even when he came the reaction wasn't like this. Also Many Stars came to Turkey such as Anelka, Roberto Carlos, Frank Ribery, Ariel Ortega, Jardel... i don't remember if the ceremony was like this?

• 4 weeks later...

Loric CANA from Sunderland is in Galatasaray with 4.5 M fee...

The agressive Albanian is first actor of Galatasaray's new transfer strategy.

They are planing to built a young, hardworking and pationed team...

Other important transfers again i write;

Besiktas;

Coach, Bernd Schuster

Ricardo Quaresma

Hilbert

Fener;

Coach, Aykut Kocaman

Stoch

Galatasaray;

Loric Cana

Bursa;

Federico Inisua (Argentina)

Wederson (Fenerbahce)

Gaziantep;

Ismael Sosa (Argentina)

• 2 weeks later...

Loric CANA from Sunderland is in Galatasaray with 4.5 M fee...

The agressive Albanian is first actor of Galatasaray's new transfer strategy.

They are planing to built a young, hardworking and pationed team...

Other important transfers again i write;

Besiktas;

Coach, Bernd Schuster

Ricardo Quaresma

Hilbert

Fener;

Coach, Aykut Kocaman

Stoch

Galatasaray;

Loric Cana

Bursa;

Federico Inisua (Argentina)

Wederson (Fenerbahce)

Gaziantep;

Ismael Sosa (Argentina)

Addition to the transfers;

Fenerbahce;

Issiar Dia from AS Nancy-Lorraine

http://www.uefa.com/news/newsid=1506588,print.htmx

I feel this is a very clever signing...

Galatasaray;

Juan Pablo Pino from AS Monaco FC

I feel that Pino is not a signing Galatasaray hope for..

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/...id=1506183.html

Besiktas;

Hernandez Guti,

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/cl...8359/index.html

This is not confirmed officilly but it seems that Besiktas already finished the transfer, Guti also confirmed that he will come to Istanbul...

For all of these transfers i think Galatasaray is failed at this season. But also if the exist players could play with their real performance and if they keep away themself from injuries Galatasaray still has a good team. Except Abdel Kader Keita Galatasaray didn't loose any star footballer. Arda stayed at home for one more year who is the best footballer of Galatasaray with Milan Baros...

Besiktas made very clever transfer with Quaresma also Guti should give many thinks to the team with his experience. German Hilbert was unneccasary transfer IMO. Rodrigo Tello sent to Eskisehirspor also Holosko and Zapotocny is planned to be sent...Besiktas is supposed to make 1 more big signing.

Fenerbahce made clever young transfers this year. Stoch and Dia both young and pationed players. Also Fenerbahce didn't pay too high money like they spent for Guiza. Now they can't sed Guiza even to 5M Euro. Getafe is interested for him but they report that 5 M is impossible to pay. Fenerbahce Major declareted that Asamoah Gyan from Ghana National team should join To Fenerbahce at the following day. If they can Manage this transfer they will really have a good forward line ... Only Problem seems that Guiza for Fenerbahce, Aziz Yildirim doesn't want to give him less than 5 M that Fenerbahce payed 14M fee for him 2 years ago...

• 5 weeks later...

Archived