Phantis Forums

Giorgos Tzavellas ‒ (now playing for AEK)

drakos13

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Is that first photo a push or a punch? Tough to tell from the angle.

I saw Frankfurt's 2-1 win over St Pauli in the vital relegation crunch match and both he and Gekas were excellent. Gekas scored both goals, one was a penalty. Tzavellas' delivery from set pieces really is top draw, shame he isn't a bit quicker because he'd be a very, very good left back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

tzavellas hasn't played this season, but i heard he's been given a late call up into the greece squad for our upcoming matches as spyropoulos has dropped out injured. not sure how fit he is.

its a shame frankfurt went down as i feel tzavellas is far too good for second division football.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

since he has been released by PAOK and very close to a deal with APOEL ill post it in here since he already has his own topic. tzavellas and APOEL already agreed on terms and an he will most likely sign untill 2018.

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/article/1035233/o-tzavellas-ston-apoel

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Cyprus/DivisionA/apoel/symfwnhse-me-apoel-o-tzavellas.4485468.html

• Nikitas changed the title to Giorgos Tzavellas (Alanyaspor)
12 hours ago, georgelaz said:

strange. thought he was playing well for paok?

MVP last season.  MVP for making trouble every season.  Best outcome for everyone.  PAOK is free of a trouble maker.  Tzavellas gets to play at a league that is a decent level.  He can make some decent money and be match fit for the NT, assuming he gets game time of course.

• Argy changed the title to Giorgos Tzavellas ‒ Alanyaspor
  • Dutch Eagle changed the title to Giorgos Tzavellas ‒ (now playing for AEK)
  • Dutch Eagle locked this topic