Phantis Forums

Season is over

Dava-G

I knew from day 1 that this would be a mid table finish for us. I expected worse, so I guess I am numb to us not doing anything in the playoffs. We do not and did not ever have a champions league team. Can you imagine if we actually had to play a Roma or Juventus right now???

Here is what I suggest:

Bajevic stays and builds a team. We financially dont need to pay a 4th coach at the same time (Ferrer, Donis, Bajevic and the new coach).

Those that should leave:

Tjibbur

Scocco

Blanco

Mastorovic (too much money for an overrated player)

Manduca

Alves

Hersi ends his loan and goes back to Holland

Alexopoulos

Juanfran (cuts ties)

Nsaliwa (cuts ties)

Lagos

Taxtsidis (leaving anyways)

Guys that shouls stay as SUBSTITUTES:

Makos

Karambelas

Jaxic

Yiahayia

Iordache

Guerrerro

Georgeas

We need an overhaul. I think if Bajevic is left to build a team on his own he will and with little money. If we bring in a new coach he will fail because he doesnt understand Greece and will be gone before the end of the year (if he makes it to December). I am older and have many coaches come and go that have looked to be the one coach that will bring us a championship... None ever did. I am sick of the mediocrity that our team has fallen to with POOR management and team building decisions. We could have Sir Alex Furgusen at the helm right now and he would not have done much better (maybe we would have sacked him too??).

Demi had the right idea at the beginning... build a team in 5 years. Problem is he overspent and got too cocky and cleaned the team of all the leaders and thought money could buy replacements. Those types of decisions ripple for many years and it take more MAJOR changes to reverse the negative effects.

Pure and simple - buy players that play for the shirt. Train and buy young Greeks that want to bust their a@@ for the team. Let Bajevic do what he does best... make a team.

PS, If Bajevic goes... Moras goes to PAO. You heard it here first.

Those that should leave:

Tjibbur

Scocco

Blanco

Manduca

Alves

Hersi ends his loan and goes back to Holland

Alexopoulos

Juanfran (cuts ties)

Nsaliwa (cuts ties)

Lagos

Guys that shouls stay as SUBSTITUTES:

Makos

Karambelas

Jaxic

Yiahayia

Iordache

Guerrerro

Georgeas

PS, If Bajevic goes... Moras goes to PAO. You heard it here first.

Ok since we are doing this i will agree and disagree with you Dava-G.

Those that should leave:

Scocco

Alexopoulos

Juanfran (cuts ties)

Nsaliwa (cuts ties)

Karambelas

Jaxic

Yiahayia

Iordache

Guys that shouls stay :

Blanco( He still got it. Don't forget this year he played Right Half!!)

Manduca

Djebbour

Lagos

Makos

Guerrerro

Georgeas

Bring Moras back, maybe Lybe and even Dellas whon't be bad. Then build the team. We don't need a complete overhaul!!!!That will not help us. It will set us back even more....Again this is my opinion.

• 1 month later...

I think we are in for another season like last year.

No signings that will turn our team around. We are essentially at the same point we were last year.

What a waste of an offseason so far.... Didnt they learn their lesson by signing everyone at the last day of preseason last year??? It doesnt work and they are never in shape!!!!

No signings that will turn our team around. We are essentially at the same point we were last year.

What a waste of an offseason so far.... Didnt they learn their lesson by signing everyone at the last day of preseason last year??? It doesnt work and they are never in shape!!!!

Last year I was telling you here to be more optimistic.

This year I tell you: 100% right!

No signings that will turn our team around.  We are essentially at the same point we were last year. 

What a waste of an offseason so far....  Didnt they learn their lesson by signing everyone at the last day of preseason last year???  It doesnt work and they are never in shape!!!!

Last year I was telling you here to be more optimistic.

This year I tell you: 100% right!

well, then, let's hope Genome is wrong, again! :P

:LOL:

Archived