Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers (2010/11)

george21

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the papers are correct, then there is a Spanish team that is interested in Scocco for 3-3.5M. I hope they jump at the chance to get this inconsisntent guy out and help buy another player and pay off some debt.

Also, it seems Cardozo from Tripoli wants to come to AEK and Bajevic wants him as well. A little older but definitely a good player. I believe he is on a free transfer this summer.

I will believe it when I see it on the official site. This guy is a good pickup but needs a ton of practice and preparation. He has not consistently played for about a year. Look what happened to Leo and Gerrierro. Both guys came in at the end of preseason and neither reached form. Leo started to get into form at the end of Dec.

We cannot do that this year. We need to have the full squad available and practicing from the beginning.

Regardless of what happens with this I like Adamidis' moves so far.

He had a very poor press conference as far as I am concerned. He should not even be mentioning any of that stuff prior to the end season. What a clueless decision.

Pappas' puppet is starting to fall as far as I am concerned. Too bad this guy will only be around to get rid of Bajevic and then he will be back in London practicing law. Too bad Pappas doesnt have the balls to do this himself since all the AEK fans went to his house to tell him not to get rid of Bajevic. In business we call this hiring an "ax manager".

Archived