Phantis Forums

Atromitos-Panathinaikos

trifilli

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without question a game that is crucial...lose this one and omg could the unthinkable happen. I hate doubt and I have confidence the coaching staff will instill the right mentality and approach towards the players. I will take 1-0 even if they score in the minute of normal time as 3 points is a must

marinos and sarriegi are fit again and ready to play so we will see our more regular defensive line....we need an early goal but i feel like the team will be alittle nervy in the first half and clean it up in the second...

..obviously its a must win

Atromitos is a tough nut to crack. They don't have the individual talent but every time I saw them, they have good conditioning and work rate, and quite fluid ball movement from midfield going forward in open space.

We have to be careful and put his away early, and we probably will, but I suspect Donis will attack our defense and will try his best to win the game.

Atromitos is a tough nut to crack. They don't have the individual talent but every time I saw them, they have good conditioning and work rate, and quite fluid ball movement from midfield going forward in open space.

We have to be careful and put his away early, and we probably will, but I suspect Donis will attack our defense and will try his best to win the game.

yes they're very good at home and won't play with fear against us at home. This is a key match in my opinion because if we win the league is over, if we don't the pressure is really on!

apparently 2500 pao fans will be at the stadium (even though the management just released a statement today :D )

sarriegi and seitaridis will both start this game..looks like the line up will be some thing like...

tzorvas, seitaridis, vyntra, kante, sarriegi, gilberto (or simao) katsouranis, karagounis, salpi (or ninis) leto and cisse...

with the fans there is say we will win no problem...the first half will make us cringe, the second will win the game...

Smart move with this statement:

There will be PAO fans (of course), but PAE has to remind that they are not affiliated with that. Its Atromitos responsibility who comes in and who they sell tickets to. And if somethign happens tommorow fan wise, you cannot hold PAE accountable on behalf of groups of people who wear the trifylli.

"

To me it's sad that such situation exists in a modern country.

Basically it means that "we cannot trust the people to behave" or "we cannot/don't want to control the few hooligans."

Is this a sport to be enjoyed by the fans or is it a venue for psychopaths, social misfits to express their destructive behavior?

at least its realistic....if they didn't ban this it would only allow this subculture of hooligan group to expand more.

I think its smart, and as far as derbys are concerned, I like it. I hate having away fans in derbies. I prefer it to be 100% green. And civility aside, I never, ever want to have to sit in the same section as opposing teams fans, where they can come in and support there team from any stands because they are comfortable with it(they have it in Germany and USA). It literally degrades my match experience and others too.

aside from Kante-Sariegui center (weve got no choice), I really like the lineup.....

Ninis, Leto, Cisse, Salpiggidis, attacking, Kats/Gilberto in the middle, and Seitaridis/Vyntra on the wings.

I thought Giourkas played fine last match to be honest so I'm not so worried about him.

--------------------Tzorvas--------------------

Seitaridis----Sariegi--Kante---Vintra

-----------Katsouranis--Gilberto------

Salpigidis--------Ninis----------Leto

-------------------Cisse---------------

Good lineup. Gabriel-Petropoulos were eliminated.

This is Sariegi's last SL game. He has a 2-day suspension coming up from yellow cards that he will serve in the last two games for the season.

Tons of Green fans on the stands

Game underway...

oh, no, Salpi's head was protruting. Paraga :LOL:

funny thing thats exactly whats going to be in the papers tomorrow. But when OSFP gets endless bailouts just in time and dives, its never mentioned...

I'm sure PAOK will use this to further their own ridiculous conspiracy claim that refs lost them the championship (not like Aris obliterating and outclassing them on every part of the pitch had anything to do with PAOK not making a single chance when Aris should have had 4 goals :LOL: )

Archived