Phantis Forums

PAO v OLY

athinaios

Com'on fellas. It's derby day and I don't see this topic here. I'm sure you have something to say about it.

In just a short time, these 2 teams will meet for the last time this season.

It's a derby, all is possible. I hope we see an entertaining game. Both need the win for different reasons, but also for bragging rights.

I think PAO will win by a couple. :P

After a result like this i dont know if i should be happy for the win or pissed off that actually Pao will get this title because of Kokkalis and his poor decision making with coaches and players.......

First half could have been 3-0 in favor of Pao but the second half could have been something like 1-6 so no Pao fan should be complaining today....

After a result like this i dont know if i should be happy for the win or pissed off that actually Pao will get this title because of Kokkalis and his poor decision making with coaches and players.......

First half could have been 3-0 in favor of Pao but the second half could have been something like 1-6 so no Pao fan should be complaining today....

:blink: Olympiakos only created a couple of chances after taking the lead and PAO were chasing the game. PAO should have scored another 3 in the 2nd half.

congratulations on your win though

Before Oly scored... Oly had 1 chance on goal.. and pao had 8.... After the goal.. Oly had 3 and pao had 4...

Pao dominated and lost.... Thats football.. Best team doesnt always win...

We should of won games that we dominated.. and we didnt .. whether its Luck, skill, coaching or just the way it goes...

Pao should of been +12 by now... It's a shame itll be so close in the end..

Archived