Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos-Levadiakos

pao123

we play levadiakos at oaka on sunday at 16:45 i believe...we will be without ninis who is fighting to make the game vs standard and vyntra who is suspended...leto couldnt finish training today because he had a fever so by tomorrow we should know his availability...

we should win this game easy but we need to be serious and not catch a surprise...marinos will probably replace vyntra and will not be too different of a side then what we have been seeing...

i really hope to see cisse continue his good streak too..6 goals in 4 games...

We should win this easily but Levadiakos would love to pull an upset (their affiliation with the reds is rumored).

Simao played with his NT mid-weak and I think they expect him back today. Not sure if he would start but I do agree with PAO or Death that Katsouranis could use some rest.

nioplias tried rukavina in the starting line up today... it looks like he will probably play the 11 something like this..

tzorvas, spyropoulos, kante, sarriegi, marinos, gilberto, karagounis, rukavina, salpiggidis, leto and cisse...

i dont rate rukavina much as a starter but i have a feeling nioplias might be a good influence on him..kats may take his place considering he will miss the match vs standard...to be honest, he may not deserve a starting spot..im happy with our midfield being gilberto, karagounis and ninis...throw simao in there are youve got yourself a solid trio...kats needs to start showing more...anything..

im glad vyntra is out, it gives marinos another opportunity..he has promise but needs to get more games under his feet..

petropoulos apparently has been on fire in training so i hope to see him for alittle while too...

I want an easy, stress free, win, with no injuries, and good chemistry for Thursday.

The weather changed today. It has been a spring like week, reminding me of back home in Hermosa Beach...

Tomorrow will start to rain and the max temp will reach 12C. Mid 50s F.

I do not anticipate many fans.

2-0 Cisse, Kara.

PEACE

is anyone else here worried about paok breathing down our necks or is it just me...

ive got this feeling after the last few weeks there more of a threat then osfp

perhaps we shall see there title credentials against aris next week

The only thing to be worried about is us screwing up.

They beat the 20th placed team at home yesterday. The only reason they are in 1st right now is because their game was on Saturday. The media love the 1 day gap where they write all about PAOK's championship dreams even though they've got to pray that both OSFP and PAO screw up to actually have any shot at it.

PAOK still has to play Aris next week in Xarilaou. I doubt they'll take 3 points, Aris are going to make it their purpose to ruin their dreams and PAOK's fantasy will come to an end unless they get some obscene luck like they did with PAO.

PAOK still has to play Aris next week in Xarilaou. I doubt they'll take 3 points, Aris are going to make it their purpose to ruin their dreams and PAOK's fantasy will come to an end unless they get some obscene luck like they did with PAO.

And they still have to face a (rather weak) AEK.

Archived