trifilli

When the beer stops flowing...

PAO has a crucial game at Nea Smyrnh,

and a full schedule to follow:

Greece friendly March 3

Livadia at home March 7

Standard Liege March 11

At Asteras Tripolis March 14

At Liege March 18, only three days before the derby...

Oly. at home March 21

Plus two cup games vs PAS

No rest.

No sweat !

PEACE

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very true...we will see whether we are real champions or not by the end...this stretch is even bigger now..we need everyone fit and ready, id like to see ninis hit his peak form...i think after the roma match his confidence will be very high...simao will start seeing alot of time as well and its good to see we have a rock whenever we need one...we also have gabriel and rukavina who have been out for a while..rukavina i dont rate too much but nioplias has a way of bringing the best out of young players..i doubt giourkas will get fit though...our players need to be injury free..

we will win at panionios i believe..gilberto will be back and cisse and ninis will want to continue there hot streak

good to see you again trifilli :tup:

yeah, I saw that. Amazing. Not only he touched his leg, he mowed him with his entire body.

It's Greek football. We are going to spit blood to win this title.

We just need to take care of business today.

In other news, Cisse found out that he was called to the French NT for the friendly with Spain.

In other news, Cisse found out that he was called to the French NT for the friendly with Spain.

Nice and deservedly so!

Also, one of these days someone is gonna have permanent hearing damage from that crap they throw on the pitch and right next to the players/refs.

Anyone notice Ninis grabbing his ear?

And a little trivia:

This was the fifth goal we score between 20 and 25 minute.

This is our most productive interval with Nioblias. We had scored zero goals in this time period under Ten Cate (most goals -four- under TC came in 65-70)

Po po, Gilberto is a joy to watch. Did you gusy see this run forward? He darted past everyone and he is pushing 34!

We haven't been doing much so far. We have some quality touches here and there but that's about it. And when Panionios get the ball we jog casually which seems to create some space for them. Well, it's a good thing that they are not very composed and our CBs are doing a good job so far.

Archived