Phantis Forums

From a Roma supporter!

Roma&Panathinaikos

First of all congratulations, we did many stupid things in defence and you took advantage on it. ;)

Your supporters were awsome, i really liked that banner:

"ATENE e ROMA, siamo noi le capitali del mondo!" (ATENE e ROMA, we are the capitals of the World).

I was at the stadium today, and your supporters were very impressive.

I would really like a twinning between our supporters, what do you think about it?

I think there is already a kind of twinning though. :D

Well, see ya,

FORZA ROMA e FORZA PANATHINAIKOS!!!

GOOD LUCK FOR THE EUROPA LEAGUE!!!!! ;) ^_^

It looks like Roma has some classy supporters :tup:

Being an ancient history buff, the "Athens and Rome Capitals of the World" words send chills up my spine. Thanks for sharing. We have a great deal in common as cultures. When our cultures merged in the past wonderful things happened for this world (in ancient times as well as in Byzantine and Renaissance times) - but that's for another forum.

Thanks for the good words and the support! If I were indifferent before, I am now a Roma fan and wish you win the title this year.

great job guys, and you should be able to defeat standard as well there nothing special, that serbian ivanovic left i think and their only class player is the guy on the front i think he is brazillian, yea well as you know oly beat them at home, and on th road they lost 1-0 even though oly outplayed them on tht moufa by melburg, so i see pao winning easily good job guys

Bienvenuto a nostro forum!

PANATHINAIKOS and Olympiakos are big rivals.

Oly comes from the port of Athens, called Pireas.

I am well aware or the regional, and political differences between ROMA and Lazio.

It is not dissimilar between PAO and Oly.

We can talk about that in length and give you more info if you are interested.

Grazie per le foto

CIAO for now.

PEACE

PEACBienvenuto a nostro forum!

PANATHINAIKOS and Olympiakos are big rivals.

Oly comes from the port of Athens, called Pireas.

I am well aware or the regional, and political differences between ROMA and Lazio.

It is not dissimilar between PAO and Oly.

We can talk about that in length and give you more info if you are interested.

Grazie per le foto

CIAO for now.

PEACE

Yea, it would be great. :D

PEACE :gr:

Anyway, I was at the stadium so I'll you some great things that happened between our supporters.

First of all PAO supporters sang many Roma choirs, then they showed the banner I told you, and at the end of the game they exchanged their scarfs with roma's supporters scarfs, singing together "lazio merda" (lazio sucks) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived