Phantis Forums

Greece Jersey!

XXX-18T

I want to say a thanks to Sport Arena for sending all 8 Greece jerseys in the correct sizes with the correct names and in the correct colours as specified.

I bought a jersey for me and my son along with jerseys for family and friends!

At 10 Euro's each it was bargain of the year. Thanks for the great service including the cheap shipping!

Be quick Phantis members!

http://www.sportarena.gr/index.php?cPath=57&ref=11

• 6 years later...

New Ethniki Jersey for 2016.... Nike picking the most uninspiring design

ever https://twitter.com/EthnikiOmada/status/710459051650490368

Wow that must of taken all of 30 seconds to design! 

Theres some better pics here:

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/03/greece-2016-home-and-away-kits.html

Home Kit:

Greece-2016-Kits%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Away kit:

Greece-2016-Kits%2B%25284%2529.jpg

Edited by Chris Tsamados

And we thought the WC kits were bad.

Although given Greece's crap run and not making the Euro's.

Potentially they may not make the WC either.

Why should Nike invest time in designing a kit for Greece?

Also how many Greek's would buy the Nike kits given the economic climate :(

I've actually changed my mind on the shirt. It definitely is plain and generic but it's better than the collared abomination we had the last 2 years. I have that shirt in white but I've never worn it.

If these new ones are reasonably priced and I can try one on for look and sizing I'll probably buy one in blue just for a laugh.

• Like it 1

Nike never fail to disappoint me. The first ones we got in 2013 were hideous, esecially with those huge cuffs on the sleeves, ugh. The 2014 ones look atrocious, the collars were ugly, and the shirts was too plain. Now this? I feel like they sit down for 2 minutes, throw this together and call it a jersey.

Even the blue one, would have been nice to have a white strip down the side (as the white one has a blue stripe) but no, it's a training jersey if u ask me. Not even a little white around the collar like the home jersey has blue around the collar. They must have ran out of ideas after designing that unique, well designed home jersey (sarcism ofcourse)

And as pana97 said, looking good is important too. I want a jersey that I can look at and say "wow", something to make me proud. Clearly Nike don't see this. And Akritis, a jersey should be love at first sight, believe me over the years I've tried to like the jerseys but this is he last straw. No one should have to try to like something if u know what I mean... :(

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Argy said:

What are your opinions on a silver star above the crest representing our European championship?

That would be nice, IMO. Don't countries put a gold one for their World Cup championships? I'm not sure if anyone does it for the Euro's but why not start the trend.

The jersey that I mentioned actually has "UEFA Euro 2004 Champions" stitched on the inside collar

6 hours ago, Soprano76 said:

I haven't been too fond of the jerseys Greece has had lately. The best one they had recently, in my opinion, was their blue Euro 2012 kit. The dark blue jerseys with a light blue cross that met at the patch. I have a Salpigidis one of those.

That's the best one man. Why can't we keep that Jersey. The 2014 one wasn't that good. The one we have now is better than that one. 

• Like it 1