Phantis Forums

Iraklis - AEK 1-1

Irlandos

AEK managed to lose points to Iraklis today when Refik Djebbour tried to bloop a penalty a couple of minutes from time and promptly sent the ball over the crossbar!

Djebbour had previously (55') equalised Iraklis' early goal.

Araujo was sent off with two yellow cards.

What an idiotic penalty to take in the 87th minute. Just blast it re m#$%!, your team is in crisis and you're trying to show boat?

ma#$%a is not the word!! I take better penalty kicks and i don't even get paid!!!!!!

Ive been off the chat boards for a while because i just cannot watch this team keep shooting themselves in the foot an einai dinaton 1st last week with a blown 3-1 lead and know this a re djebour pick a frecking corner and smack the crap oout of it.

Its if like the whole team is doing it on purpose to find ways to not win. its if some one is holding a gun to our heads and playin with us.

TELOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AEI STO DIALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you just saw improvement against OSFP......and now back to this?

Oh and that penalty.......WTF does Djebbour think he is????

Pick a corner and hit it.....That was embarassing, he went for showboating instead of 3 points, and the football gods punished him. Bajevic must be furious beyond beleif, or maybe he's at the point where he just dont care anymore...

I thought the game against gavroi could have gone either way. AEK was lucky. That game was NOT a make-or-break game. It was for bragging rights only.

AEK's season was lost long time ago. I'm surprised they can still play this much. The team needs management stability and an infusion of cash. They should just start planning for next season and the Europa league if they make it.

The team needs management stability and an infusion of cash. They should just start planning for next season and the Europa league if they make it.

You are right!!! Problem is that our board doesn't even get it... which means we will stay in limbo for a few more years.

you just saw improvement against OSFP......and now back to this?

Oh and that penalty.......WTF does Djebbour think he is????

Pick a corner and hit it.....That was embarassing, he went for showboating instead of 3 points, and the football gods punished him. Bajevic must be furious beyond beleif, or maybe he's at the point where he just dont care anymore...

Bajevic hasn't been paid in months, the fact the he's still around proves he cares. But his hands are tied. The squad is appalling and Djebbour is one of the best players he has at his disposal.

He just threw the guy out for months and then he was convinced by Thanopoulos to come back. Djebbour was actually given a Porsche Cayenne as part of the deal!! That's what sportdog.gr reported anyway.

The fact is Bajevic is under pressure and any player that can score a goal like Djebbour's first is bound to be an indespensable tool at this stage. Morally speaking he should fine him, realistically he can't afford another fall out

Bajevic hasn't been paid in months, the fact the he's still around proves he cares. But his hands are tied. The squad is appalling and Djebbour is one of the best players he has at his disposal.

He just threw the guy out for months and then he was convinced by Thanopoulos to come back. Djebbour was actually given a Porsche Cayenne as part of the deal!! That's what sportdog.gr reported anyway.

The fact is Bajevic is under pressure and any player that can score a goal like Djebbour's first is bound to be an indespensable tool at this stage. Morally speaking he should fine him, realistically he can't afford another fall out

What a crap situation our team is in and a board that is actually clueless makes matter so much worse.

I read somewhere a while back that Bajevic has not been paid since last March and has also been loaning some of the players money (ie Arraujo).

If that is the case, its no wonder our players dont give a crap.

What a crap situation our team is in and a board that is actually clueless makes matter so much worse.

I read somewhere a while back that Bajevic has not been paid since last March and has also been loaning some of the players money (ie Arraujo).

If that is the case, its no wonder our players dont give a crap.

He has been loaning players money? WOW that's love for the club. Sheer dedication

Archived