Phantis Forums

PAO-Panthrakikos

athinaios

embarassing defense by Kante, twice in a row --- almost 1-0 Panthrax. I swear our CB selection is not made by whose the best but rather, who is the least horrible

Wheres that CB already, I can't beleive were still not active on that market its been 2 years :angry:

Here are some links..

http://www.ustream.tv/channel-popup/antooonio

http://bebinio.com/

Havent tried them but saw some didnt have any...

As for the first half.. some players look like they are just going through the motions.

That was prob the worst Ive seen Ninis play ever.

He has to start moving his ass out there cuz for the last 3 weeks he has been average at best.

Vyntra had a monster half ...

Gilberto is pure class...

Petro looks good but missed that chance... He has only played 138 mins including the first half... Kara and Christo take turns being selfish and complaining.. salpi is all hustle....

Drakos...

Leto, Kats and Cisse are all serving cards for this match.... As a pl;ayer u have to choose one of the next 3 matches and it was either this or AEK, ARIS

Good choice if u ask me

My french toast is ready

Havent tried them but saw some didnt have any...

As for the first half.. some players look like they are just going through the motions.

That was prob the worst Ive seen Ninis play ever.

He has to start moving his ass out there cuz for the last 3 weeks he has been average at best.

Vyntra had a monster half ...

Gilberto is pure class...

Petro looks good but missed that chance... He has only played 138 mins including the first half... Kara and Christo take turns being selfish and complaining.. salpi is all hustle....

Drakos...

Leto, Kats and Cisse are all serving cards for this match.... As a pl;ayer u have to choose one of the next 3 matches and it was either this or AEK, ARIS

Good choice if u ask me

My french toast is ready

Well obvioulsy its the best match to miss. I knew Cisse was with cards, didnt know about the rest.

I don't know how you people can rely on stream links to watch matches. They never work for me even on fast connections and teh quality is always crap.

After Greeklive, theres no going back for me, well worth the price to watch anything/anytime...

Sadly I have to agree on Ninis. He's not really impressing lately.

had we beat them in Karaiskaki it would've been +13!

we just have to take care of business when they come to OAKA. I like what Noplias said after the game, that PAO needs to change mentality... Too often the opponents have the first chances to score and today PAO should have scored at least 2 more.

Salpi's second goal should have counted. It was wrongly called off side.

The next 6 games are going to be very difficult for us. On the plus side, gavroi will give up soon (if they haven't already), like we did in the past falling so many points behind.

What did you think of Petro and Xpoulos today? Marinos didn't play long enough, and it had a few good/bad moments.

another plus side which kara brought up in an after match interview was that we had 12 greek players playing...i like to see this...player development and player form going into the mundial this summer...hopefully we win the title and the players are in good form and spirits coming into the WC...so, not only good for pao but good for greece...it will be nice to see so many greeks lifting up the protathlima at the end of the season (knock on wood)

Lazaros wasnt that bad actually, aside from his moments where he tries to drible whole teams and wont pass, he does try hard, and did a decent job today.

Petropoulos did just ok. He could have done better on the chances he had, and there wasnt much traffic heading his way.

Petropoulos is good on the ball, in the air, but not really adventurous outside of his central role so he doesn't see much posession.

Marinos barely played...Don't remember much, its just good for him to get some playing time at least. We could really use a good developed young RB, I'm glad Nioplias let him run around a bit. Greece is going to need a fulltime RB, so lets hope he turns out well and not into another Darlas.

missed the game today being in the air returning from London. Now, stuck in Philadelphia Airport on a seven hour wait (cancelled connecting flight) :angry: i get the first great news of the day! I can't tell you how excited i am to be +7! thanks for ppsting your comments so we get the overall picturre of the game.

It doesn't sound as if we played very well. It doesn't matter though. We are in excellent position yo take thisbtitle in convincing fashion and our red rivals have dug a pretty deep hole. :tup:

Archived