Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is ridiculous! Once the offside player participates then it doesn't matter if he touches the ball. As a matter of fact, most times offsides are called the player doesn't touch the ball but he's part of the play in an offside position!

I wonder why people take this Greek league seriously.. :tdown:

Look, gavroi have been controlling this game and I thought it was a matter of time before they scored.

Tzibour was shamed by Nikopolidis earlier.

Clearly a Niko huge mistake.

I think AEK will be lucky if they escape with a tie from this. Not that Oly is showing something special.... Don't forget, the ref will give 1-2 red cards to AEK yet. ;)

I thought it was the definition of interference by Mitroglou. I also thought it was strange how emphatic the 4th ref Tritsonis was on the sideline to convince the ref that the goal should count. I see him with an executive position at Intralot in a year or so :rolleyes:

Thanks to Scocco it could all be academic though. AEK is playing really well and could score a couple more up to now.

Djebbour nice in the box and not selfish for once. Shot (not sure from who) deflected.

Funny to hear those commentators go on about why the OSFP players could be tired and how they miss this or that player ... while they forget to mention who we fielded and what our situation is ... :rolleyes:

OSFP goal doesn't count ... maybe the assistant wants to intervene a second time?

Archived