Olympiakos v Bordeaux

FC Porto v Arsenal

CSKA Moscow v Sevilla

Stuttgart v Barcelona

Bayern Munich v Fiorentina

Feel free to make predictions!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I really like Bayern Munich at the moment. Arjen Robben and Ribery are monsters on the wings. Imagine having players of that quality making runs on each side of the field! Robben was amazing vs. Fiorentina, they were double and triple covering him and he was still causing problems. The only thing Bayern need to change from that game is add an extra target man in the middle while Robben and Ribery make their runs towards the box. Way too often Robben was working his arse off passing defenders, getting in the penalty box, and then had no one or only 1 player to cross too, while Fiorentina had at least 5 in the box. Had they added an extra 1-2 players making runs in front of goal, the scoreline may have been much higher.

Porto vs. Arsenal was interesting, I have never seen a goal scored in this fashion, quite funny, look at 2:45 the pass back to the goalie and then probably the easiest goal Falcao has ever scored :LOL:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

• 3 weeks later...

Already we have the frst 4 teams advancing in the group 8 of CL this year,Arsenal,Bayern,Manchester Utd and Lyon.Some really great perfomances by the 2 english teams Arsenal-Porto 5-0 and Manchester Utd-Milan 4-0 while the Bayern-Fiorentina and the Real Madrid-Lyon had more drama and got decided in the last 45 min of the games.I can not wait for the next week because as much as i like our teams and country league,nothing can compare to the CL games.

Archived