Phantis Forums

Our players are unpaid!

Irlandos

I think we have hit rock bottom! That is rezili for our club and for AEK's name!!! Kozoni get AEK quick becuase i think if we have any more delays there will be no AEK left!!!! :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Scandalous can it get any worse were swimming with the lobsters shame on them unpaid for so long what the hell is going on with football club and the basketball it has been a living nightmare for both sports.

Imean my godness how did we possibly let it get so out of hand with the 2 sports a bunch of f en chicken heads running and ruining a once great club

:( :( :(

One club headed for mediocrity and another to fall in A2

An article that says it as it is: From SportAction.gr

AEK was better off under Psomiadis and ENIC! :o

I don't know about that!! Remember the reason why we where in the black hole in 2004 was because of ENIC and part because of Psomiadis!!

I think we have hit rock bottom! That is rezili for our club and for AEK's name!!! Kozoni get AEK quick becuase i think if we have any more delays there will be no AEK left!!!! :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

The biggest eggleimaties in Greece are the guys that run AEK. Not Kokallis.

For all the compaliners of Demi, he at least had a course that was bringing AEK back.

Forget Kozanis. He'll want nothing to do with AEK and if he does, soon enough he'll be out and the usual will be back in

For all the compaliners of Demi, he at least had a course that was bringing AEK back.

All these guys are Demi's team. Its the same thing. Right now it seems to me they would rather AEK crumble in their demise rather than lose their pride...

All these guys are Demi's team. Its the same thing. Right now it seems to me they would rather AEK crumble in their demise rather than lose their pride...
I don't understand your post.

I was not talking about the players, but of the management

That is funny Thrylos!! I really needed a good laught after all this.... :LOL: :LOL:

Kokkalis not a criminal!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Me too... I am talking about Demi's team of management. Did you see Kanellopoulos last year? Pissed that Dusan was back and pissed that they were playing well... These are are bigger than AEK. Its an ego thing with these guys, not an AEK thing...

Same guys are sweating HARD that Bob doesnt come in and take over... Imagine this... apparently a few of them are trying to get together to take AEK over themselves!!! Imagine that!!!! Now that we have a buyer!!!!

That is funny Thrylos!! I really needed a good laught after all this.... :LOL: :LOL:

not saying kokalis isn't one, i'm just saying that the guys involved in AEK are worse

not saying kokalis isn't one, i'm just saying that the guys involved in AEK are worse
I know Thrylos!!! Just trying to have some fun!! Nothing personal...

But Kokakalis is a criminal.... :LOL:

Me too... I am talking about Demi's team of management. Did you see Kanellopoulos last year? Pissed that Dusan was back and pissed that they were playing well... These are are bigger than AEK. Its an ego thing with these guys, not an AEK thing...

Same guys are sweating HARD that Bob doesnt come in and take over... Imagine this... apparently a few of them are trying to get together to take AEK over themselves!!! Imagine that!!!! Now that we have a buyer!!!!

And our poor team getting hammered further and further down due to the Ego of the board. Notias has been PLAYED by his fellow members of the board. Kozonis wants to look at the AEK books before he buys (solid business move) but the board will not allow it unless Bob uses the boards accountants!!!!!

IMHO, two things going on here:

The board and Demi did some shady stuff with the money and dont want to let that info out publicly. Imagine that, guys who say they "love" AEK and may have stolen and/or mishandled funds... Imagine.

That the board would rather the team fall apart than lose control due to their egos. Its not about AEK but their own business acumen.

I think this should go to court so the fans can find out the truth about these losers.

Archived