Phantis Forums

A.E.K. - Everton

george21

Defenetly a bad result for us, but really did we all expected something good from this game? Now that we are done with everything lets try to put some of the young talent that we have and see what they have to offer us. We know what the other guys can do let's see the youngsters!!

This club will never go forward with Bajevic at the helm

I don't know if i agree with you on this Euro2004. We have not played good soccer this year but i don't think that is all Bajevic fault. Some of our players are not perfoming(Scoco,Blanco...) well this year. Also not having a solid president is effecting us. Hopefully with the new president comeing (if all goes well) and the money he is talking about putting in the club that should help. Firing Bajevic now will not change anything. And one last coment i think Bajevic plays a bigger role in the club beside coaching....

Its really sad to see the state that aek are in when u cannot even beat a really not so good epl team who played with pretty much a depleted squad in resume a b squad that is in the bottom half of the standing fighting not to get relegated.

An ok 2nd half for aek but the inability to put the ball inthe net is apparent no one has that cutting edge even bate found the bottom of th enet im sick of dokaria!!! and afta pou den hanounde as they say in greek.

Den birazi aek eimai mazi sou and please please relocate aek too rizoupoli next year so we cant atleast create some ofthat old classic caldren like atmosphere like nikos goumas we should atleast be able to fill that stadio to capacity.

IMsick of gettin kicked in the teeth match in and match out i would have loved too have stuck it up those british bastard how were quoted sayin that aek had one of the most worst and pitafull performances on english soil...

And one last coment i think Bajevic plays a bigger role in the club beside coaching....

Totally agree. The team is mediocre at best even when playing at its best. Its consistently best player this year has been.... Manduca (ouch).

If Bajevic gets some solid players and is allowed to build, we can have a solid team. Im willing to wait until next year for him.

By the way, this is not the first time Bajevic has had to deal with this type of situation with AEK. When he was winning the championships, the players were not getting paid. When he came back a few years ago, he was not getting paid and was personally paying 0out of his own pocket to rent a pool for aqua training/therapy. And now this year we have this.

I don't know if i agree with you on this Euro2004. We have not played good soccer this year but i don't think that is all Bajevic fault. Some of our players are not perfoming(Scoco,Blanco...) well this year. Also not having a solid president is effecting us. Hopefully with the new president comeing (if all goes well) and the money he is talking about putting in the club that should help. Firing Bajevic now will not change anything. And one last coment i think Bajevic plays a bigger role in the club beside coaching....

Mate in my opinion AEK's decline is directly to do with Bajevic. I've got a few friends I saw the game with tonight, all 4 are British nad have very limited knowledge of Greek football. I also saw last year's Greek Cup final with them and another game, one of the play off ones, can't remember which one.

They all said the same thing, 'is this really the team that we saw last year? Last year they had a solid backline and dangerous strikers, now the team has nothing.' They don't mean that as a figure of speech either. They argued that this AEK would finish bottom of the Premiership, probably without a win the whole season. Who could argue with that? Everton are struggling this season in the Prem and have a ton of injuries and beat AEK 5-0 on agg.

Who is responsible for this decline? Bajevic is an arrogant and difficult man. He's fallen out with so many players. He's forced some out, others he's destroyed their confidence, and others he bought and just aren't good enough. That makes him directly responsible for AEK's decline in my opinion.

as if u guys think we could really beat Everton... We have sub standard players from argentina coming to play for us when they prob cant even play in there 3rd division...

Everton have had a poor start to the season but i wouldnt call them a poor english team, they obviously finished top 6 last year for a reason

AEK will not move forward if we continue to buy sub standard south american players, we should just go for young greek talent and the odd foriegn player.

our young greeks would do better then these south american players...

About the game, We had a poor first half n deserved to be losing, but the second half, we played really well n were very unlucky not to score. we deserved a draw in this game but thats the way fooball goes,

this year we all know AEK are in bad shape and we have to rebuild which i hope can happen... we all love aek and want aek to play well and be the best, but lower ur expectations for this year as we all know it will end in heartbreak if we expect higher

this year we all know AEK are in bad shape and we have to rebuild which i hope can happen... we all love aek and want aek to play well and be the best, but lower ur expectations for this year as we all know it will end in heartbreak if we expect higher

You are right about that but our season started with the promise of a championship,greek cup and a good run in Europa League. Nothing of those 3 will happen this year. Again i DO NOT blame Bajevic alone,i feel is a team effort and we have not played like a team this year at all!! Bajevic should be blame for some of the results this year but his is not a magician to be able to transform our mediocer players in to superstars!! He is doing the ebst he can with the palyers he has. I don't wont to lower my expectations because us an AEK fan for 32 plus years i have learned that AEK is always on top!! I expect from the players to finish the season strong.

We can micro pick and analyse all we want aftous exoume kai den boroune

FERTE MAS kamia aspirini giati ponaei to kefali mas apo ta psemata. Distixos xoris pathos kai me kraugatea proponitika lathi, ego autin tin alithia kratao.

A ma tha ertthe o bob sas perimenioume oxi alla psemata to paramythi teleiose

ipomoni Den exoume allo , exoume ginei mikroi stin evropi pou den mas xerei kamia omada DROPI DROPI MAS

Ok guys Bajevic this Bajevic that let's not forget the players haven't been payed in months which surely has affected their performance.

Having said that I missed this game (because my girlfriend was so sweet to throw me a surprise birthday party :D) and this is the first time in years that I don't feel sorry about it. Even with losses I always want to see the game, even afterwards, but I just don't feel like I missed anything.

All I'm doing is waiting for Kozonis to come around. Until then I expect very unstable and unreliable performances from these players.

Archived