Phantis Forums

Ukraine-Greece

Guest geok

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I reading that correctly AVRAAM for PAPASTATHOPOULOS!!!!????????????

If Otto pulls a m*****a like that he needs to be executed. After Tzorvas let the ball roll under his foot he should be stood down.

Can someone please tell that f*ckwit Kyrgiakos to stop slide tackling!!!!

Please God, perform another miracle so that we get through!! We can then Sack the following;

Otto

Kyrgiakos

Avraam and

Tsorvas

Guys I am sorry but Otto should have gotten canned the moment the final whistle blew. The EPO should have told the team you are going to Ukraine alone and you can forget the generous bonus that was offered for qualifying. TH KSEFTILA to be afraid to open up and play with passion on your field.

And please no more games in Athens...imagine a huge hockey game in Montreal and the Bell Centre 1/2 empty..VERY SAD.

What the hell was this 5-2-3 formation to say we used both wing backs up and down the lines. O Germanos kimotanai until the last 10 minutes. I would have been off the bench at the 1st minute driving the team.

We have no #10 to run this team....that is shame...that an entire nation cannot develop 1 kid with some ball skills and vision.How many freekicks did Karagounis have to butcher before someone else SPYROPOULOS maybe gota chance. The 1 ball he hit with pace Gekas missed his chance all the Other ones were of U8 caliber.

I believe Samaras is the Target forward for this last game, and put the young pups on his wings (Ninis Koutsianikoulis).Gekas must get perfect service to score we do not offer that now..put as much INDIVDUAL SKILL/TALENT on the field and press from the get go for th 1st goal!

Will Toro be ready for this game???

Tzorvas

Socrates,Moras,Soto,Spyropoulos

Toro.......Katsouranis......Karagounis

Ninis..................Samaras..............Koutsi

Otto sto kalo dont let the border hit you in a$$ on the way out!

g, thats funny..i found myself signing it and the n laughing my arse off...

I know we picking on the guy, but he may prove to be useful. If otto says "see that guy, number whatever, stick to him like glue, period. dont think, just run"...

maybe he can help because all the mlakies he made in the past were the result of him be too slow to react when the opposing player attacked the empty spaces and were subsequently fed the ball....maybe in aman to man he can be the pest he needs ot be

g, thats funny..i found myself signing it and the n laughing my arse off...

I know we picking on the guy, but he may prove to be useful. If otto says "see that guy, number whatever, stick to him like glue, period. dont think, just run"...

maybe he can help because all the mlakies he made in the past were the result of him be too slow to react when the opposing player attacked the empty spaces and were subsequently fed the ball....maybe in aman to man he can be the pest he needs ot be

He doesn't have the physical attributes to be a successful man marker.

Fellow sports fans

I happened to be in Athens for the first leg and in athens the week leading up to the game...I had not been to Greece for 8 years and travelled from Australia..

Nice stadium OAKA, but, the Greeks unfortunately do not back our ethniki

the crowd was small and the atmosphere crap for such an important game...

what can i say, i never imagined the situation to be so flat

I live in montreal is any channel going to show the game or bar and whats up with the masks of H1N1, did it brake out in Ukraine or what?

Free on this Canadian stream

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/story/2009...d-cup-euro.html

Fellow sports fans

I happened to be in Athens for the first leg and in athens the week leading up to the game...I had not been to Greece for 8 years and travelled from Australia..

Nice stadium OAKA, but, the Greeks unfortunately do not back our ethniki

the crowd was small and the atmosphere crap for such an important game...

what can i say, i never imagined the situation to be so flat

Yeah true Avraam isn't completely useless either but no way he gets to go instead of Papastathopoulos. That's insane.

Also, those swine flu masks don't help at all :D all they do is make sure you don't spread the virus (as easily) any further, but you can still get swine flu while wearing it...

Reports from Ukraine state that the attendance will be half-empty. Not because of indifference, like the Greece home match, but due to excessively high ticket prices.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avraam might not be ready according to Otto (from sport.gr)

The attendence at the game in Athens is depressing when you see 33,000 fans turning up to see england under 21s play portugal.

Or the crowd that turned up to support ireland against france.

I have a feeling Greece are going to win this game. After reading several posts from people who had seen the game in Athens the impression I got was that Ukraine had been the more skillful side and had caused a lot of problems on the counter attack.

I managed to see extended highlights on eurosport and although Greece were set up to play defensively by Otto and did not play like the home side. (Samaras spent most of the time in the midfield) they were the better side and I only saw one proper counter attack from the Ukraine.

I see a narrow win.

i thought they looked better on offense and am surprised to hear they were playing defensively. I would not be surprised if they pull this out...and yet would not be surprised if they lost 3-0......

this is a big "respect" game....if this team wants respect, and if we as fans want Greece to be respected in the international football sphere, THIS is precisely the typeo of game they need to win.....period. If they don't then they will continue to be the "team of choice" for any opponent......

This will be Otto's 100th game for the NT. His record is 51 wins, 22 draws, and 26 losses.

His starting 11 will be the same with Charisteas taking Salpi's spot and Avraam is hurt so he wont play.

Ukraine has twice tied at home in playoff matches so that might be something...

This will be Otto's 100th game for the NT. His record is 51 wins, 22 draws, and 26 losses.

His starting 11 will be the same with Charisteas taking Salpi's spot and Avraam is hurt so he wont play.

Ukraine has twice tied at home in playoff matches so that might be something...

Haristeas in Salpis spot where he doesn't belong and can't play; this total stupidity when you have Ninis there...why do I bother with this s%$#!? Is that confirmed?

Archived