Phantis Forums

PANATHA- PAOK

athinaios

Sunday, OAKA, 7 pm local time.

I think we'll beat them but we seem to be struggling lately. We definitely can't afford to drop any points now, but I'm concerned about our ability to score, while our defense is very shaky.

I hope PAOK comes and plays like Aris did. I don't know if that's they'll do, instead of defending for a tie.

Despite what the papers and the veterans say, this PAO team looks determined to win this title. I don't see anything but a win here and it should be a comfortable one. I only watched PAOK a couple of times this year and they are really not that special. Their defense, and more specifically their CBs are really bad and I can see Sicce and Salpigidi taking advantage and scoring easily.

Again, I'm hoping for the 3 points. PAOK has no offense today, and despite what they're saying, they'll probably play 11 back.

An early goal can change the flow and open it up, but if we still struggle (as per recent games) it could be a tight one.

Let's say, PAO scores early, with a Ninis goal!

BTW who was the person translating for HTC today?? he gave the press conference in dutch, i think he was pissed off with the media and thus wanted to be articulate in his "critics' bashing"

Ive never heard DUTCH sound so agressive before, i know a few dutch people and it sounds like passive german but henk was fired up today. AGAIN crucial win for us!!!!

This was probably our best game overall this season.

first off, the pitch was horrible. Muddy, damp and not great football pitch.

However, we played a very good game. Good ball distribution, excellent movement, good passing game.

Kats is the man. always has that x factor with him. Perfect for playing against little teams.

Cisse was very good as was Ninis.

Kara had an off day but his hustle made it ok.

Archived