AEKPROTATHLIMA

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only things that can save AEK are:

1-TOTAL CONTROL BY ONE PERSON

2-ORIGINAL BUTTING OUT

3-TOTAL CONTROL BY ONE PERSON

This is AEK. You will get none of that....

Oh and by the way, if everything isnt changed in 2 weeks, they will be kicking Bob out too!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is where the crumbling of the team continues and the gutting begins... They will find a few investors that will put some $$$ in and "bandaid" the issues for a few more months.

Next they will sell some of our players to get more $$$ - watering down the team...

Then they will sign players against the desires of Dusan (hoping to get rid of him) and he will resign.

Fun fun fun. This is the re-building decade for our club... I am sick of all of their extremely poor management.

Worste part is Bob would have really helped. These pieces of sh#t know that he could, but do not want him to help so they treat him like a school child and insult him.

Their egos are killing our club.

• 2 weeks later...

Kozonis is our only option. I am sick of the bandaid solutions and poor decisions the "board" has made. They will invest a pocketful of money to make things right for 6-7 months until we fall into this crap again. I AM SICK OF POOR LEADERSHIP AND BIG EGOS.

Additionally, Hatzichristo should go. That guy is a waste of time. He did some good things year back but at this point I believe he is a menace and diversion for things to get done. I also believe he has his own agendas that are not for the better of AEK.

Kozonis is our only option.  I am sick of the bandaid solutions and poor decisions the "board" has made.  They will invest a pocketful of money to make things right for 6-7 months until we fall into this crap again.  I AM SICK OF POOR LEADERSHIP AND BIG EGOS. 

Additionally, Hatzichristo should go.  That guy is a waste of time.  He did some good things year back but at this point I believe he is a menace and diversion for things to get done.  I also believe he has his own agendas that are not for the better of AEK.

100 % RIGHT ! ! !

KOZONIS IN NOW !

Some quotes from the new interview (which will be made completely available tomorrow from what I've read):

Kozonis is saying the right stuf for the job...

between that and being the best theres a huge space...

You might ask? What should we do?

Truth is we cant do anything but sit and wait and see ...

but, get excited when you see him do stuf and not say stuf ... (if he gets the chance)

now he is passing the job interview so everything is suposed to sound great anyway! ;)

Archived