Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Sturm Graz

Medardus

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you the coach of Sturm Medardus?

Just kidding.

It's still early and Ten Cate likes to surprise everyone with his lineup, but I would guess this:

-------------------Tzorvas-----------------

Vintra------Bjasrmyr--Sariegi---Spyropoulos

-----------Katsouranis--Gilberto----------

Salpigidis-------Karagounis----------Leto

-------------------Cisse-----------------

I am not sure if Sariegi is ineligible with cards. If he is, Vintra will probably play CB and Seitaridis will play RB.

PANATHINAIKOS AO

-----------------Tzorvas---------------

-Marinos---Vyntra--Bjarsmir-Kante-

--------Gilberto-------Kats------------

--------------Karagounis--------------

-Ninis----------Cisse---------Salpi----

Coach: Henk ten Cate

SK STURM GRAZ

------------------------Gratzei------------------

--Ehrenreich--Sonnleiter--Schildenfeld--Ilia-

-------------Hlinka--------------Weber---------

-----------Bukva----------------Muratovic-----

-----------Jantscher----------Beichler---------

Coach: Franco "Medardus" Foda

:LOL:

Here you go Niko: http://www.panathinaikosfan.com/panathinai...ikos-squad.html

create your lineup. Katsouranis and Gilberto are certain starters. If Ninis, Cisse, and Leto start, would you leave out Karagouni or Salpigidi? Given that Leto hasn't played well in a couple of games, I can see him spelling Karagounis in 60'.

No matter who plays it makes no difference to me but I'd say that Ninis has been in the best form of his career so far and I would be surprised/disapointed if he doesn't start this one. I think it's high time he scores his first goal this season too.

No matter who plays it makes no difference to me but I'd say that Ninis has been in the best form of his career so far and I would be surprised/disapointed if he doesn't start this one. I think it's high time he scores his first goal this season too.

Perhaps this is why he isn't getting the recognition he deserves. A few goals might get him noticed by Otto and consistenly started by HTC.

ha ha, no I wanted you to see that you are leaving out some good players. Personally I would not leave out Karagouni. No more let's cruise and then we'll put in our turbo toward the end. Let's turn on the afterburners at the start and we can just turn the cruise control in the end for a change.

Vintra had such a horrid game at RB in the last two matches I am not sure I want to see him there again. Gabriel did well in the second half against Kavala so maybe let him prove he can play well more than half a game. Bjarsmyr looked bad in Kavala and I hope he doesn't make a habit of not showing up. Leto looks out of from while Salpi/Karagounis/Ninis have been on fire. It would be only fair to play those in form.

Cisse is getting started and he will score again. It's odd to see him come up with weird decisions during the game, especially when he botches the attempts. But it makes him unpredictable, and when it works it can be spectacular.

---------------------Tzorvas---------------

Gabriel-------Bjarsmyr-------Sariegi---Spyropoulos

--------------Katsouranis---Gilberto-------

Salpigidis----------Ninis---------Karagounis

--------------------Cisse-----------------

Cisse is still banned isn't he? 3 European match ban, so he can't play against Sturm, right? If so I'd like to see:

................................................Tzorvas............................................................

Byarsmyr.......................Vintra........................Sarriegui...................Spyropoulos

......................................Katsouranis............Gilberto..........................................

Ninis..............................................Karagounis.............................................Leto

..............................................Salpi...................................................................

Archived