Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Standard Liege

dark_horse

It will be awhile until Olympiakos plays it's next important match as they entertain Belgian champions Standard Liege. The key here is to grab another victory in Georigos Karaiskakis and to maintain any hope of qualifying for the next round. They are an unknown side so Zico and his players better come up with a good gameplan.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm probably going to watch Standard - OSFP (return match) live here in Belgium. Still wondering where I'll sit though, Standard or OSFP side? :D (It'll probably be OSFP side with AEK shirt on, and then a nice week at the hospital :D).

• 2 weeks later...

Latest news

Olympiakos will play 4-5-1 with Nikopolidis,Torosidis,Papadopoulos,Melberg,Bravo,Galletti,Maresca,Dudu,Oscar,

Zairi and Mitroglou.

Diogo will be out for 3 weeks.

This is a great chance for Olympiakos to really get ahead in the race for the second spot.If Olympiakos and Arsenal get the wins today we will have +5 points on both Standard and Alkmaar and they will have to try hard in every game to catch up with us.It is a make or break game tonight and i can not wait.

Liege's coach's quote:

"Their fans are also impressive, second only to ours back in Liege."

:LOL: :LOL:

If Gate 7 hear about this i can see a lesson for the Belgian's in how to create an atmosphere. It's not the smartest of tactis by him and it may come back to bite him in the backside

After hearing AEK -Benfica in Portuguese and Arsenal-OSFP in Swedish, I finally find a station to watch this game in a language I understand: French!

Allez les rouges!!!

Irlandos if you can get greeklive so you can listen and watch everything in greek.

After hearing AEK -Benfica in Portuguese and Arsenal-OSFP in Swedish, I finally find a station to watch this game in a language I understand: French!

Allez les rouges!!!

Irlandos if you can get greeklive so you can listen and watch everything in greek.
Is it working on your end? It's not here tonight. Stopped working right before the game.

Archived