Phantis Forums

A.E.K. - Benfica

george21

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what to say once again!!! The team this year has been a mess. I'll like to say that we will come out and win this game but i don't know. For conversation reason i will say a loss here by 1 or 2 goals difference......

I think this will be an open game... :rolleyes: It could be Benfica squeeking by 2 goals over AEK or it can be a demolition derby ..if AEK players have decided that Europe ain't their cup of tea this season.

Xanthi away is coming up in the domestic league so perhaps everyone realized that that's where they should try the most.... hoping for a playoff spot later in the season.

Good luck though..

Its finally time to take pride in what you do for a living devoting yourself to your club and play some football not for me and the fans but for your own selves.

KANETE TIN AEK MAGALI PALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOW THE WORLD GREEK CLUBS CAN COMPETE WITH THE BEST IN EUROPE

Before we declare Benfica "the best in Europe" please remember: this is NOT the powerhouse of Eusebio, Augusto, Simoes, Torres and Coluna! This is a beatable team! Let's not find more excuses for losing!

Everton will certainly finish above us. If we can't beat Benfica at home, let's just use these Europa League games as friendlies to try out players who will replace the 11 we have now.

I'm begining to think AEK should move to Rizoupoli. The empty stadiums really set a depressing mood for their games. Even with PAO it wasnt much. AEK getting some 'life' back in home matches could really help them, AEK used to have good fans.

What exactly is the purpose of having olympic stadium to never have turnout? There must be no more than 5,000 fans for this game, OAKA is completly empty....Sucks for AEK, your season really has been essentially ruined in 2 weeks in September. Lost both derbies at home (title not looking too optimistic) and Everton 4-0....

This game could save their season I think. Getting past BATE and Benfica is realistic.

Good luck tonight! I'd like for Greece to have something more than PAO and OSFP for a change.

Archived