Phantis Forums

EB Streymur-APOEL

Omonoia9

Not to mention a near-certain advancement into the next round! :)

The win looms bigger when you think that Streymour are in mid-season form whereas the yellow-blues just played their first competitive game of the season.

lol Apoel played 2:2 and 3:3 with Red Star, and Red Star was third in the championship, also they lost to Javor 2:0(TWO TIMES) Lost to Sevojno from serbian second division botom team 2:1(we beat Sevojno 3:0 in final), lost to Partizan 3 times)2:0 on their and our stadium, also lost to Vojvodina etc. :LOL:

Partizan are certainly the more established team, but you never know there may be an upset. It will be nice to see APOEL against such a big historic club. Our aim is to see Cypriot teams against big European clubs on a regular basis. So hopefully the games will be played in a passionate but friendly atmosphere and with it being memorable on the pitch. Good luck APOEL! :tup: :gr:

We made record against Rhyl we beat them 8:0!! i hope we broke our own record against Apoel :LOL: hehe just joking.. i expect two close matches and win.Champions league here we come!!!

I'll be supporting APOEL of course in the hope that they can pull off a shock win, but I'll be wishing the very best to whichever team makes it through

Archived