Phantis Forums

AEK- PANATHINAIKOS

athinaios

Let it rip here, boys.....

I'm excited :P For the second year in a row, we got another (extra) chance to go to the CL.... PAO belongs there, more than any other Greek team, so I can't wait to have a great game against AEK and then go to the qualifying rounds for the CL...

But, starting next season, we better win that frikin' title <_<

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we should demolish them; we have a much better team. There's more talent man for man and we play more creatively. I don't like their unimaginative football, and I don't think they improved when Bajevic took over for Donis!

Well we should demolish them; we have a much better team. There's more talent man for man and we play more creatively. I don't like their unimaginative football, and I don't think they improved when Bajevic took over for Donis!

They've improved dramatically under Bajevic and with Blanco, Edinho, Djebbour and Scocco they have the best striker-quartet in the league. They are not a team to underestimate. Bear in mind we haven't beaten them this year. It's a major bonus that Kyrgiakos is out but we'll still need a great performance to overcome them. I think we'll get the draw we need to win that CL spot

Every year PAO fans and media treat AEK games as sure-wins and many times we end up with a tie or a loss. AEK is playing dead and I hope our management is alert. They should keep the players vigilant and they should take the field as if this is the Champions League final.

We should score early and we should keep scoring because AEK does have some players that can capitalize on errors (you guys remember that Endinhio goal in the first game of the season right?). Scocco, Blanko, Kyriakos, Tzibour, can take over a game if they are left alone against single opponents so our midfield would have to do a lot of running to cover on defense and to put pressure on offense.

We can't afford to miss easy chances on this one. We need goals and I have the feeling Salpigidis and Karagounis will deliver.

^^^

den borw na to dw to match edw sthn xwra mou. emeis den exoume to swstw kannali...prepei na to dw sto internet, gia avton to logo prepei na kserw tin wra ths KO na to dw xaxaxa

nomizw oti o pao mas 8a nikisei me ena goooooalara tou kara stin 90+1

1-2 telos

Archived