Phantis Forums

Euroleague Final 4

24 minutes before the greek battle of Panathinaikos vs Olympiakos and already we have some developments.CSKA manage to beat Barcelona 82-78 so they already have punched in their ticket for the final and all we have to wait is which greek team they will face there.Pao has a full squad while Olympiakos will be missing Vasilopoulos and Sxortsianitis in this one,while Mpourousis will play with 40C fever.Still no excuses here and may the best team win. :box: :box:

Semifinal, Friday, May 1, 2009 Results

Regal Barcelona vs. CSKA Moscow 78-82

Olympiacos vs. Panathinaikos 82-84

This Sunday:

CSKA Moscow (defending champ)-Panathinaikos (defending champ 2 years ago)

For 3rd place:

Regal Barcelona-Olympiacos

I am an AEK fan and I say, "Go PANATHINAIKOS"

Congrats to both teams as they showed that they both deserved to be in the final 4 to bad it was not a final. I hope that the Oly fans that are going to the final on Sunday cheer for Panathinaikos. This is europe and as a Pana fan I cheer for all the Greek teams that play against other countrys. These 2 teams have made us proud in the euroleague again this season and I hope they will stay up where they are for many years to come. I think we still have anouther 5 games to watch this year in the playoff finals that should be a classic series. And may the best team on the court win that and hopefully there will not be any idiots there to ruin the games. Anyways Good Luck Sunday PAO and also to Olympiacos against Barcalona for the 3rd place game. GO PAO :tup: :gr: :gr: :gr: :tup: :tup: :gr: :gr:

the game was definitley a good advert for the Greek A1, some good basketball and entertaining plays and big players

some of the highlights.....my favourite is Batiste at 2:06 dunk, then swings himself over Childresses head to land :nw:

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!! 5th EUROLEAGUE TITLE FOR PANATHINAIKOS!!!!!!!

nervewrecking end, but they made it afterall. Credit to Perperoglou who kept us in it 4th period, we had a very rough 2nd half, and we only ended up wining by 2 points afterall.

great tournament, beat OSFP and win the cup! By far Greece's biggest accomplishment i in club sports. These guys are true champions. Obradovic is a legend, as are all the players that took part in this win.

To me, I think PAO could be much better this year. In a year where weve had some shortcomings and off performances, were still winning european cups and playing in Final 4s.

Great tournament :tup:

Vassilis Spanoulis MVP of the Final 4 :nw:

Greek Basketball :gr: :gr: :gr: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

i was going crazy watching the game..i knew they would make a game of it...many times this year pao has been way ahead at half and have let their lead slip..good thing we held off...what a tournament...what a team..im speechless :D :D

Archived