Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Aris

Crazy

Posted Image VS Posted Image

Olympiakos last test before our UEFA campaign cound not be any better.We host a good and attacking team like Aris and Valverde could use this game for any kind of last check ups and players readiness.With our fans making Karaiskaki the nice little hell,i dont think that Aris has any chance of a positive result.2-0 Olympiakos.

Olympiakos wins 2-1. Let me start by saying, I haven't seen the entire game - I have seen goals and highlights posted on Sport.gr

From the few moments that are featured, my impression is that the referee just gave the game to Olympiakos.

The first goal by Djordjevic should have been called an offside -- Djordjevic was at an offside position when the ball reached him just before the final strike.

Also the penalty awarded to Olympiakos was a farse, a total and complete farse! Gave him the second goal though!

I think Aris is justified in complaining about being cheated out of this game!

Sorry Crazy :( - that's just my opinion.... Good luck with the UEFA campaign.

Oh man, Crazy is one of my favorite guys here so I refrain from writing about the referees any more. But it was funny that I turned on the tv just as the penalty was awarded and I thought (ok, maybe it was a little push even if Diogo was himself pushing for space first) but it was another one of those that would never be called against a team opposing Olympiakos. A few minutes later I saw how Antzas pulled Koke by the shirt from behind for a long time. I was (kind of) surprised that the ref didn't pull he yellow out (since I know the rules don't leave much discretion to the ref on prolonged shirt pulls) until the announcer mentioned that Antzas already had a yellow. I turned the tv off and listened to some music instead. In the end, history will say Olympiakos won another deserved title since December but boy this superleague is becoming unbearable to watch.

Added: I don't see the offside in the first goal. Did Diogo pass the ball to Tzortzevits at the very end?

Ok I see now. At the end of the play, the goalkeeper is high and there is only one defender behind the ball. Both Tzortzevits and Diogo are offside the moment one of them touches the ball. If Diogo passed it to Tzortzevits he was offside, and if Diogo didn't touch the ball he was offside because he was interfering with the play from an offside position. Fast play but that's why they pay the assistants to see and it wasn't really that hard with the goalkeeper so far out of the play. The second goal was too easy to see. How in the world did the assistant ref miss that one? Don't answer that question it's fun trying to solve the mystery :1eye:

look the first goal was too close to call, depending on the angle you watch the goal being scored. second was def a penalty. i will admit galletti was offside. i was make a point about the penalty.

look watford scored a goal today and the guy was blantatly offside.. so these injustices happen all over the world..

im a strong believer in luck, and you have to create it. we have been lucky in a few games this year, but we cant take it away from them olympiacos is the best club in greece listen carefully both on and off the field..

Im as passionate as the olympiakos supporters come and i have to admit that antzas should have got sent off in the 80th with a second yellow and Gallettis goal should have been dissallowed for offside plus..As for Jorjevic's goal i have to say that the linesman can see Jorjevic trying to score and could have missed the little pass from Diogo...:whistle:

As for the game Arhs deserved a draw..

At the moment Olympiakos are struggling and they need to snap out of it quicky bcoz they have UEFA matches and big derbys coming up :whistle:

I believe our team should play 4-4-2 :tup:

Yet another game that was given to this pathetic "team". Your clown dove in the box; what else is new? Every time I've watched you guys this season, there's favoritism. There's always a "controversial" call. When is this going to end? You guys shouldn't even be allowed to play in this league and Kokalis shouldn't be allowed to have anything to do w/ football. Its gotten to the point where its so ridiculous I don't know if I should even consider Oly a team. More like some criminal organisation.

Yet another game that was given to this pathetic "team". Your clown dove in the box; what else is new? Every time I've watched you guys this season, there's favoritism. There's always a "controversial" call. When is this going to end? You guys shouldn't even be allowed to play in this league and Kokalis shouldn't be allowed to have anything to do w/ football. Its gotten to the point where its so ridiculous I don't know if I should even consider Oly a team. More like some criminal organisation.

Kick us out of the comp :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Our team will do the talking on March 1 vs the KOTES :LOL: :LOL:

Kick us out of the comp :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

Our team will do the talking on March 1 vs the KOTES :LOL:  :LOL:

I can't wait till the KOTES eat a fat ... :ph34r:

I need to see the excuses after this one. :LOL:

Nothing less than 3-0 :1eye:

We will destroy the kotes like we did 5-6 years ago at Rizoupoli 3-0 :LOL:

Only 13 days to go...Bring it on :box: :box:

I was working the whole weekend so i did not see the game and not even made it for the highlights so i will go with what i have read so far here and on greek newspapers.The thing that craked me up was the fact that this weekend almost every referi in almost every game messed up and got a bad grade for their calls and the fact that even the ref observer of the Oly-Aris game will get punished for not giving the actuall ref of the game a worse grade like he deserved.Sorry but that is way to funny.Olympiakos needs to get it together because games like that will hurt us in the long run in Europe and in Greece eventually.I dont really care about records or finishing the league if we win 3 more games or something.I would like to see better soccer by our players for 90 minutes in EVERY game.Glimces and maybe 15 minutes of good is not cutting it for me so i really look forward to our European games that are coming up plus the derbies with Paok-Pao.

Archived