Phantis Forums

Levadiakos v. PAO

athinaios

16:45 (Alpha), Levadiakos hosts Panathinaikos.

I'll probably be at a party for the superbowl. :P

If the game suits PAO, they'll win by a couple goals, if not and they're sleeping on the pitch, we can lose another one. Does it matter? :angry:

i dont think superbowl starts till much later......

im going to watch it...even if i dont want to care.

we should beat livadia. if not......well nothing new in terms of complaints right?

I just expect 2nd place this year. Do whatever it takes.

Also, strangely enough,

AEK and OSFP are playing........very strange but I actually would prefer if OSFP wins, and takes AEK further out of the 2nd place race.

Drakos, yeah, the superbowl starts much later but I have to be at my friends' house earlier. Her husband is crazy about football (the real one) has a basement full of soccer memorabilia, including dozens of team scarfs. He recently went to England and saw several games in the Premiership. He's an American Jew but knows more about euro football than most of us. I'll explain to him how we won our group, beat Inter in their home, etc :P :D

I'm wearing my PAO hoodie and a game shirt. Maybe one of these days I'll get my hands on a

The news is that Karagounis is out (I think with cards), Roukavina is out with his red card, Goumas is injured, Mattos is out for no reason whatsoever, David is out because he'll be out for a while, and Kuba* is out because he is in Poland.

Reports have it that Ten Cate in practice moved Mantzios to the reserves and put Christodoulopoulos next to Salpi on offense. Let's see if he lines them up for the game too.

* A Polish friend and PAO fan in my blog called Wyrzoniak (or whatever his hame is) Kuba. I guess is a derivative of his first name, Jakub.

Tripotseris was one of these PAO academy prospects but when it was time to sign a professional contract he refused and asked for more money. Panathinaikos sent him packing and he signed with a team in Cyprus I think. Not sure when he signed with Levadiakos. I saw him play a few years ago with PAO in a few friendlies and he didn't seem anything special.

HT 1-0

I have to thank Cleyton for doing the only good thing all game long by scoring because I was ready to pull my eyeballs out.

Our left wing is non existent and our right one is marginally better. It looks like we are playing 2 vs 11. Only Simao and Salpigidis seem to be running around like crazy while everyone else picks a spot and pitches a tent.

With Gilberto and Simao I can see why Mattos is not starting - though Tziolis is not better than the Brazilian and he got way more time on the pitch. However, with HTC longing for a left-footed midfielder, it's just incomprehensible that Iv doesn't get at least a seat on the bench. Yes he's a bit lazy, yes his defending is inadequate but he could certainly help in so many games. Anyway, I was glad to learn that Antoniou made it clear that Mattos is staying.

Archived