Phantis Forums

Agia Sophia Stadium

nightsurfer

-- But I would not bet an arm on this before I see it happen. Rational People must use their memory, and Mr. Melissanidis has a lot to prove to be trusted.... :whistle:

Oh and the name!

Agia Sofia!

A lot of self teasing happening in aek.com

Like:

How will extra time be called.... - Olonyxtia

The new Season Ticket Slogan will be switched from "Pare Thesi" to "Pare Stasidi"

Instead of Kapnogona we will have candles

Men will be positioned on the right and Women on the left

When someone scores a goal instead of his name we will shout "Axios! " "Axios! "

And instead of Songs on the Stands its gonna be hymns

--

Beyond the fun

I am not sure is Melissanidis is to be trusted and I DO believe in Demis' Vision of an Arena with more capacity

The "Symvoulio tis Epikrateias" The court the 131 inhabitants of N. Filadelphia law suit was discussed in dropped the Granitsas plan ...

Melissanidis said he would stand by his plan and try to get a new law voted...

I have a problem...

I believe that all should help the team and with coordinated moves take the club forward.

BUT, Mr Melisanidis declared openly a year ago that only a "Crazy Individual" would take over AEK at that mess it was in...

If he really believed that, we can safelly assume that now he released all those great plans for the Ammature AEK and the Ground that affects 100% the PAE BASED ON THE GROUNDS THE "CRAZY" DEMIS CREW PROVIDED HIM WITH...

SO

1. Just because Mr Melissanidis has too much to prove for me to trust him (He sold to Troxanas, he took the president seat for a while under Netmed Rule)

2. Just because Demis (whatever his rights or wrongs ... no intention to give divine identity to noone) DID take a club in shembles and DOES seem to do a good job (Publishes publickly the accounts too.... :whistle: )

3. Just because I think that 36.000 may be OK for now but AEK MUST be building for the future and If we want a better future we want a better Ground (and it is not only about the seat capacity... its the surrounding facilities as well)

For each of the above separatelly and for all of them together I say...

OK Melissanidi, take the Amature AEK control is you win the election...

But this time try to Cooperate rather than try to lead a Project you NEVER believed in (although* you did contribute and avtually bought and payed Lymberopoulos for us .... but the rist of Demis and Co was immesely higher... )

* I really have no intention to be one sided

I m a one sided and I m sticking with Demis......

Melissanidis would even not touch AEK 8 months ago....and now that everything goes smooth thanks Demis...now he is appearing....and brings troubles with......

M. Papaianou did also attack Demis because his old film sequences have been colored from black & white.... Ean ine dinaton... gia teties saxlamares... na xalname kati kalo...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...