Phantis Forums

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

REDmagic

Its getting a bit boring with all the bitching about penalties given NOT given , send off given NOT given e.t.c e.tc :whistle:

On a positive note I would like to wish everybody that participates in our forums a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and may santa be good to everybody this year :P

Im hoping santa can bring us Olympiakos supporters a striker to partner Diogo and a midfielder to partner Dudu :LOL: :LOL:

All the best for 2009 :tup:

Xronia Polla kai Kales Giortes se olous edomesa kai stis oikogeneies sas.Euxomai o kainourgios xronos na sas ferei xara,eutixia kai ugeia.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

A, re, Crazy. You're OK for a gavros. :P

I wish you all the best my friend. Merry Xmas to you & yours, and may the new year be healthy, exciting, and rewarding, and may it bring you what you wish.

[with ONE exception :LOL: I'm sure you can guess this ONE :LOL: ]

Merry christmas to all.. parangka or not, i love these forums as it makes every matchday even more exciting..

Being the better team in greece, oly has nearly cemented another title... may the upcoming year bring all the fans of every team jolly times, lots of laughs and for the gavroi in here as well, may you all have health happiness and lots of love from every inch of the globe...

Na zisetai

Archived