Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Thrasivoulos

Crazy

Posted Image VS Posted Image

Olympiakos last game for 2008 will be against one of the new clubs in our division, Thrasivoulos and the fact that the game is going to be played at home makes it an easy and expected win to finish the year in a good way. Olympiakos will have some more people out for this game since after Stoltidis absent for some time now and the new injury of Mitroglou, now we will also lose Diogo for 10 days so that gives Valverde the opportunity to use some players with less playing minutes like Kovacevic,Leto and maybe Mendrinos. I see a 3-0 victory for us.

Then you wonder why the Super League is crap. Are u kidding me? A Penalty? Rokas had his hand on his back, and Dudu falls. Bravo

Wait,what bravo??Does Roka has his hands on Dudus back??Yes or No?Is the ball up in the air going to those 2 players??If that happens against AEK or PAO would have been the same call???Where there 2-3 players of Thrasivoulos that did NOT get 2 yellow or red while they were playing kickers or our players legs during the 90 minutes of the game??

Yes, now we know why AEK is 12 points behind and our league crap......Olympiakos got 1 penalty on a 50/50 chance at the end of the the 15th matchday.......

If you check the replay,keep your eyes on Rokas hands.While Dudu goes forward,so is the Thrasivoulos player hands.If Dudu was just "acting" how can you explain the motion of Rokas hand??

no crazy, 50 50 is not at all describing that call.

Absolutley DISGUSTING. Im the one who hasnt beleived in this crap, but now, I cant imagine anybody in the world saying that was a "clear penalty" or had nothing to do with OSFP and the scoreline directing the math result, with a straight face.

50/50? Lets not be ridiculous. Theres no referee ANYWHERE that would award a match over such a pathetic and meager prod going into another rolling Latin American idiot on the ground, on his 3rd attempt. If this was ever ever a penalty, games would have 4-5 penalty kicks per game.

Forget the existing notions of a refereeing "conspiracy" and look at this incident as an isolated example. Dudu clearly went down easily. He was looking for the penalty. However Crazy is correct Rokas did have his hands on him and Dudu's dive was very convincing when you see it at full speed. In other words, no it wasn't a penalty but in this game there was no sign of a refereeing conspiracy, it was more a case of the player conning the ref.

@AEKARA-YIA-PANTA: Did you see Pliatsikas' handball today in the box today? Was that a conspiracy too?

The fact is Crazy is right, Olympiakos are clear at the top because they are the best attacking team in the league. Having said this I find it hilarious that Thrasy nearly had 2 goals today! :LOL: That Olympiakos defence is laughable! There's been no conspiracy this year as far as I'm concerned.

im not sayong there is a conspiracy, im saying that if that penalty was given, pao should of had 2 in toumba, both on mantzios, one against iraklis, 2 against panthrakikos, 2 against serres and one against larisa...

we were tied in toumba and in larisa and CLEAR penalties werent given...

oly was tied here in the 91st and an iffy call was given..

oly is ahead because pao lost easy games....

im not mentioning the penalties or anything

are you guys actully defending this penalty??

You are allowed to touch in the box.. You guys make it seem that this was a mugging. A clear dive. In this league you get rewarded for NOT playing soccer, & rewarded for acting. Another black mark for this league. Its not how you wanna win...

If you check the replay,keep your eyes on Rokas hands.While Dudu goes forward,so is the Thrasivoulos player hands.If Dudu was just "acting" how can you explain the motion of Rokas hand??

you have lost your credability my friend. take the colors off you back, & watch it again, maybe then you will be more objective.You will see alot worse, that arent dives that dont get called. Im sure your proud of winning like this

Forget the existing notions of a refereeing "conspiracy" and look at this incident as an isolated example. Dudu clearly went down easily. He was looking for the penalty. However Crazy is correct Rokas did have his hands on him and Dudu's dive was very convincing when you see it at full speed. In other words, no it wasn't a penalty but in this game there was no sign of a refereeing conspiracy, it was more a case of the player conning the ref.

@AEKARA-YIA-PANTA: Did you see Pliatsikas' handball today in the box today? Was that a conspiracy too?

The fact is Crazy is right, Olympiakos are clear at the top because they are the best attacking team in the league. Having said this I find it hilarious that Thrasy nearly had 2 goals today! :LOL: That Olympiakos defence is laughable! There's been no conspiracy this year as far as I'm concerned.

no dude, it was not convincing at all.

A ref's mistake is one thing, and that has happened before in games, where fans will yell its a conspiracy but sometimes the play could be genuinely "appearing" at least to be a penalty. This one didnt. Its not at all convincing, it was pathetic, and it was given as pure charity or Christmas Gift. Please, OSFP has had these 85min + penalties to bail them out whenever they screw up at home.

If OSFP would have dropped points it would have totally opened up the title race. But instead, they were handed a pathetic, piss poor NuDGE a penalty for OSFP and to take 3 points, when it looked like they were just about to get a tie, because they were crap.

OSFP best attacking team? nonsense. best attacking players, as in Diogo, and Galletti yes. Fi-Leto, Oscar, Mitroglou and other friends are mediocre as can be.

The best attacking team couldnt put more than 1 goal against Thrasyvoulos and looked useless going forward.

as for not a horrible call? either way? it was a pathetic NUDGE, no referee on the planet thats not 'involved' will award an entire match in injury time a penalty kick for that. Again, if this is a standard penalty call, then how the hell has Panathinaikos gotten one penalty awarded all season, and how come football games usually dont have 3-4 penalty kicks a game? Afterall a play identitical to that happens all the time, though sometimes the men dont roll on the ground.

You're right, AEK dodged a bullet too. I'm speaking in general about the lack-luster officiating in the Super League. It's a joke. PAO, Oly, Aek, PAOk, whoever; it's causing the league to go backward; rather than forward.

Until this gets straightened out, Greek football won't be taken seriously. Remember the Tripolis player that tripped the PAO supporter and got a direct red card (which security would have never caught up to the supporter); that made headlines across the world as the most ridiculous incident in soccer for 2008! These are the kinds of things i'm talking about.

Bravo Super League!

you have lost your credability my friend. take the colors off you back, &  watch it again, maybe then you will be more objective.You will see alot worse, that arent dives that dont get called. Im sure your proud of winning like this

I have lost my credability???Do i look like Varouhas to you??Do i look like i care?I am a gavros my friend,that does not change but when i see something in one of my teams games, and then have the Pao and AEK defenders of true and clear come in here and try to justify everything that is wrong with their clubs and make it Olympiakos fault,then i dont know,something happens to me.Especially when i hear it from people that post once a week/month in Olympiakos forum and only negatives so what about give me a break and start preaching in the next block.I am sure they will agree more with you. ;)

As for some other comments that i see here and about not any other refrs giving such "presents" anywhere in the planet....Inter scored a winning goal last week while the player was a half a mile offside so as a said earlier....Eleos....If Olympiakos wins this years title, games like that wont be the reason,Pao draw with Iraklis & Asteras and the defeat by Ergotelis at home is to blame while AEK draw with Larisa and Serres at home and 7 draws away is to blame.Check the facts kids. :rolleyes:

But again,it is easier to use the big bad wolf excuse for everything that is wrong in our league. B)

PS.Any Pao supporters talking about diving while they have a player with the name Karagounis aka Louganis in their squad should re-think their aproach here.

Archived