Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Levadeiakos

Crazy

Posted ImageVS Posted Image

This sunday our team will be facing Levadeiakos at Karaiskaki and in order to keep our easy cruse for the championship we will need to beat the "easy"teams at home and not repeat the mistakes that Pao and AEK have been doing all year long.After our bad perfomance on the UEFA game i expect our boys to come out fired up and really play a good game.I predict a 3-0 in this one.

1-1!!!

:LOL: just to add some excitement here...  what's happened? gavroi starting early the holidays? :P

The game ended 1-0 or at least that is what Contra.gr is saying.I am going to watch it now,so give me 2 hours and i will tell you what happened.

Ft was 1-0

boring game. bad performances...

There were a couple of bad performances, Kovacevic was abysmal, Leto was poor, and Galleti couldn't cross to save his life (which is a worrying sign! No one in the team can cross) but overall it was a very comfortable and professional performance. Novasport said it best when pointing out that Olympiakos without turning on the engines. This is somewhat irrelevant in the bigger scheme of things however because Levadiakos were terrible. They went there with the intention to lose. They were one of the worst teams I've ever seen so it's hardly an acheivement to only win 1-0.

and to add to DUDE's post..

Dude was piss poor and Mendrinos looked like a u21 bench player....

Mitroglou was the best player for oly and he only played 25 some odd minutes...

I didn't do too badly thank you! :P

But yes, Dudu was the worst player on the pitch along with Leto and Kova.

Archived