Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Panionios

Crazy

For all the haters,read the last part by a Panionio player:

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/Superle...ios/222488.html

Watching our team destroy every opposition with awersome performances at KARAISKI-KOLASH is a great feeling :tup:

Only OLYMPIAKO supporters can enjoy this feeling :LOL: :LOL:

The haters of our club can winge as much as they like :LOL: :LOL:

What a game! I am loving the way we are playing latly. 9-2 over the course of two games. Also 12-2 over the course of three. Ive been saying it for a while and have been backing up Valverede through his tough times, I really belive he is a good coach. The team needed a bit of time to adapt and I think things are finally starting to get together.

Fernando Belluchi has been kinda a bust before but he played great today! Imo our defence was fairly good again today, but some of the stuff nikopolidis did were absolutly retarted.

Anyways well deserved win, does anyone konw why galletti didnt start?

4-1 Voundoulakis nice goal for Panionios after Papadopoulos double mistake.

Wow how bad was Avraam during their goal!? What a bad lapse of concentration and this guy is on the NT as well.

I'm beginning to wonder if the levendi is good enough. :unsure:

He couldn't even find a player with his clearance let alone cleare the ball upfield over the half way line.

It's Goundoulakis btw and he made Avraam second rate. His finish was superb as well.

Wow how bad was Avraam during their goal!? What a bad lapse of concentration and this guy is on the NT as well.

I'm beginning to wonder if the levendi is good enough. :unsure:

He couldn't even find a player with his clearance let alone cleare the ball upfield over the half way line.

It's Goundoulakis btw and he made Avraam second rate. His finish was superb as well.

Aavram is very inconsistant. There is times where he defends well and is ethniki worry. How ever he has bad screw ups some times like when he played for the ethiniki and I think he had a major screw up vs anorthosis. If he can become more consistant, he can be great.

As for the goal it self, very nice finish, nikopolidis had no chance.

Crazy show NO mercy on the BAZELOI :LOL:

I say bring on the kotes b4 March 1 :1eye:

When Olympiakos wins only 20 replies occur in our forum topic :whistle: When we loose points we get over 150 :LOL:  :LOL:

I reckon most of the green supporters are really RED  :P

couldnt of said it better my self re file

TRUE TO THE MAX

If we all make more of an effort in our forum we can make it as hostile as KARAISKAKI :LOL: :LOL:

Keep all the green kotes away :P

I'm beginning to wonder if the levendi is good enough.  :unsure:

Aavram is very inconsistant. There is times where he defends well and is ethniki worry. How ever he has bad screw ups some times like when he played for the ethiniki and I think he had a major screw up vs anorthosis. If he can become more consistant, he can be great.

As for the goal it self, very nice finish, nikopolidis had no chance.

He is incosistant like you said but overall i am happy by his performance.He is in a new club but he has managed to start in almost every game and be positive most of the time,plus he has good techical skills and he is good in the header game.I believe with time he will get better.

Archived