Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Panionios

Crazy

After our great uefa win against Benfica, we have to focus our attention at our domestic league and not follow the mistakes that Pao did testerday and lose any points,epsecially in a home game.Panionios has a very good team this year and some great players on their roster plus their new coach is Lemonis,our former coach and that will give them an extra motivation to try to get something positive out of the game.We need to be agresive from the get go and try to score early so to take any hopes out of them early.Not an easy game but a medium Olympiakos can win this.2-0.

After the 5-1 win vs Benfica I think this game could end in a draw or even a loss for OSFP.

Every result is posible in a game but we are not 100% the same as Pao.We are not Santa Claus and we dont give presents at home.... :P :D

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT...

Our team is playing fantastic lately. I love the way Valverde is mixing up the line-up, I love the way these guys are actually playing w/ each other and more improtantly is good soccer...

THRYLE OOOOLE!!!!

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

It looks like finally we can have good results while playing nice soccer at the same time.If you think that we also have a bunch of guys injured,Stoltidis,Leonardo and players like Zevlakow and Djole now coming back,we can expect even better days.Valverde has done a good job and i hope now Kokkalis gives the guy time and money to make our club even stronger.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Diogo 2-0 :nw:

Edw einai karaiskaki :1eye: Den pernaei miga:LOL: :LOL:

Opos eipa kai ego prin,emeis den deinoume dorakia..... :D :D :tup: :tup:

Opos eipa kai ego prin,emeis den deinoume dorakia....

Also the refs don't give penalties against OSFP at Karaiskaki. Avraam gave away a couple but the ref wasn't interested. Instead, they do send players off for not having touched Pantos the diver. I 'm not surprised you haven't mentioned those of course.

Also the refs don't give penalties against OSFP at Karaiskaki. Avraam gave away a couple but the ref wasn't interested. Instead, they do send players off for not having touched Pantos the diver. I 'm not surprised you haven't mentioned those of course.

At least we dont have players from the visiting teams get red cards for tackling running fans on the pitch......... :P :P :LOL: :LOL:

I haven't seen the game (and won't see it :D) but I must say I'm impressed by the scoreline. :)

Panionios is not playing that great and Olympiakos was good enough to score 1 at the first half and a 2 on the start of the second half to finish off the game.After that Panionios is playing with 10 players and Valverde put Galletti,Djole and Mitroglou in the game.

Wow, what a good point Crazy. Man, to ignore the rules is, perhaps, forgivable but to imply that a sending-off (perfectly legitimate btw) in stoppage time was due to the ref's effort to favour PAO is ridiculous to say the least. And to compare it to two penalties not given and a wrongful ejection (not to mention the off-side goal just scored) is indeed a quality argument. And, in case you believed otherwise, a ridiculous number of emoticons doesn't make your point any more compelling. Now, please return to the goal-counting and don't bother yourself with silly things like justice or fairness.

Wow, what a good point Crazy. Man, to ignore the rules is, perhaps, forgivable but to imply that a sending-off (perfectly legitimate btw) in stoppage time was due to the ref's effort to favour PAO is ridiculous to say the least. And to compare it to two penalties not given and a wrongful ejection (not to mention the off-side goal just scored) is indeed a quality argument. And, in case you believed otherwise, a ridiculous number of emoticons doesn't make your point any more compelling. Now, please return to the goal-counting and don't bother yourself with silly things like justice or fairness.

The implecation by you that Olympiakos actually needs the ref to win this Panionio today after the score is already 2-0 and while in every game up to today we have not been helped one bit,does not really justify a serious respond by me.I was trying to be light and not hurt your feelings after your teams late blunder in the league.The penalties not given was actually one,the one with Barkoglou and it was really up to the ref to give it ir not.Are you saying that is correct by the rules for the Asteras Tripoli player that got ejected yesterday for tackling the fan???If you say yes,good for you....any justice and fairness talks with any Panathinaikos fan that has short memory or does not know of previous decades and their club orgies can not and will never happen with me......

All i have to say is we had more than 25 chances and there is no need to keep bringing up all the excuses why olympiakos wins...Yes it was a penalty and yes Mitroglou was half a step offside... :whistle:

If you watched the entire game they made no difference to the scoreboard

By the way your team has the biggest diver in the game in Karagounis who always gets PETSINA fouls and penalties :LOL:

Getting back to the game we were great and our Karaiskaki record for 2008-09 stands at

10-0-0 (30-4)

Oi pelates mono ston ypno tous exoune tetoia apotelesmata :LOL: :LOL:

With +9 i say bring it on MARCH 1 :box: :box:

I understand that all Pao fans emotions go up and down all season long so far but dont look into us for sumpathy or blame.We could not care at all,i am ok when you win in europe but i am happy also when you draw in greece so again,we have nothing to do with the murder of your SL dreams.

I understand that all Pao fans emotions go up and down all season long so far but dont look into us for sumpathy or blame.We could not care at all,i am ok when you win in europe but i am happy also when you draw in greece so again,we have nothing to do with the murder of your SL dreams.

Crazy show NO mercy on the BAZELOI :LOL:

I say bring on the kotes b4 March 1 :1eye:

When Olympiakos wins only 20 replies occur in our forum topic :whistle: When we loose points we get over 150 :LOL: :LOL:

I reckon most of the green supporters are really RED :P

Archived