Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS-Asteras Tripolis

NikosVazelas

Saturday November 29th, 19h00 GR time.

After our incredible result in Milano, We return to our not so friendly confines of OAKA and face an upbeat Asteras team with their new manager Kosteneglou, of former AEK fame.

Itll be tough to come off such a huge performance and win to face a mid table team at home three days later. I hope for the sake of our momentum, we can snatch the three points without too much problems.

I see us playing with alot of confidence in front of more or less a full house... Probably close to 45 k will be present at OAKA on saturday.. or that is my guesstimate.

Probable lineup...

_-----------Galino------------

Nilsson--Vyntra---Sariegui--Spyro

-------------Gilberto-----------

Kara--Tziolis---Ivan---Cleyton

-----------Petropoulos---------

Predictions...

3-1 Pao

Petropoulos seems very active.

Honestly, I don't think we need another striker. It's a matter for the team to gel and play and create chances. Right now we have a good rotation, and when the sucesses come, the team will be more confident.... and, hopefully we'll get the killer instict & find ways to put down other teams. That's what's missing in my opinion.

shots are 9 to 1.. possession is 69- 31.

I really like this system... 3 in the back....

Ivan put on a great move to get free and make a beautiful cross for petrogoal.. 3 goals in his first two starts for pao.... very good.... He also missed a sitter...

He has that thing that gekas has... he smells where the ball is gonna go.....

One CB and one Classy midfielder, like a riquelme, :P, and we are set...

Yoohooo, Asteras is down to 10 players.... for tripping a fan who was loose on the pitch.. :LOL:

This was to be expected, it's kind of what happend with Inter after their trashing of Juve ...

Anyway, how can a player get a card for that? I thought one could only get a card for an offense/foul on another player?

I had a sense this would happen. In my first post in this thread I said so and again after the first half was over.... I've seen this movie before :angry: :angry:

Well, obviously we are not in charge of our fate any more in the domestic league. It's sad, because I do think we have a better team this year.

HOWEVER, how is it possible that PAO is so often out of contention BEFORE xmas???!!! :blink: It's not even half point yet! :angry:

Archived