Phantis Forums

New Manager!

george21

Welcome back Dusan!!!! Let's hope now that ORIGINAL21 will not start the same crap like they did last time he was there.(I was one of them!! :( )

I agree... but it depends if the original want to continue to make a fuss (so we can get another random coach in there and settle with mediocrity) or if they want to support the WHOLE team and organization and eventually succeed.

I just can't see anything positive coming from this... Didn't he learn from the 1st time he was there. Don't get me wrong from what's going on right now it's a quick fix. OK But in the long run what's going to happen. There is no stability in the club and this is what AEK needs.

I honeslty have mixed feelings about this and hope for the best for both.

:blink:

I'm afraid you're right evalagoal ... but bringing in another coach will not fix that problem in the long run either.

I think the real problem is Original. Everything that is, has been and will be good for this club, they are against. I get the feeling more and more that they're a bunch of arrogant know it alls, and their little quote "opios polemai tin original polemai tin AEK" doesn't make me feel much better about them ... they are the ones that keep us divided.

Do I think we should all just agree with what's decided over our heads? NO! But when fans start booing fans, or their own coach, or their president, things are obviously very wrong!

I think the original are more fed up with losing and seeing disorganization thatn they are with seeing dusan back at the healm. I think they will have their comments, but all of that will subside when they see this guy transforming a team.

My father has been an AEK fan for a very long time... and the one thing he always tells me is that our team has always been divided. There has always been some sort of strife in the team... I hope at this point, we can group together and become a family and really work together as one (players, coaches, management, fans). I think that many other teams are quite afraid of this... because if we truely become an Enosis, I dont think anyone can stop us....

I think the original are more fed up with losing and seeing disorganization thatn they are with seeing dusan back at the healm. I think they will have their comments, but all of that will subside when they see this guy transforming a team.

I hope you're right.

Enosis ...

but in the end as a team we are more like the two headed eagle at the moment ... one heart, but two minds!

When Dusko was brought back after his stint with OSFP, I was the first one to say "forget and forgive". :tup:

Now, I really don't think it's a good move on AEK's part: we will only bring back the divisions and chaos of those years and Demis won't be at the helm to prevent it. :tdown:

When Dusko was brought back after his stint with OSFP, I was the first one to say "forget and forgive". :tup:

Now, I really don't think it's a good move on AEK's part: we will only bring back the divisions and chaos of those years and Demis won't be at the helm to prevent it. :tdown:

Irlandos... you must "forgive and forget" this time as well... or maybe we hire Kostenoglou for the rest of the year and finish in a solid 5th or 6th place. Just out of reach of any European play.... then over the summer we hire some new coach, sign some players and continue the circle of mediocrity... This season is pretty much over anyways, unless Olympiakos implodes on itself... But Oly is not playing in the CL this year, so they will not have tired players or have to sit players to rest them for the CL. It will be a fight for 2nd place. really.

As far as the Original, Hatzichristo needs to talk to the 50 or so members that have an issue with Dusan and tell them to get over their issue. Its really time to move on as one united unit....

I am personally SICK of losing and SICK of Oly winning the championship EVERY year. Fact is, we have not won it in a VERY LONG TIME. I HATE this circle of mediocrity that we are in. Sure we had flashes of good football, but no sustained long periods. Ferrer was supposed to be the second coming and we signed him for 5 years. Well his second year was poor. I was excited when Donis signed but worried that he would transform us into Larissa. I wanted Donis to stay on until the end of the year and have Dusan come in over the summer, well Donis ended that hope (and in effect, Demis started that landslide).

First thing that needs to be done is get some sense of calm in the club. I hope Edinhio gets more chances. I hope Ramos comes back. I hope we stick to one set of tactics. I hope we have the $$$ to sign some good players over the winter transfer period. I hope we see some significant changes and an improvement in our play for the second round.

Problem with AEK is that you have 1000 people think they own they team and there is too much fighting from within. The "Original" complains about everything they don't like and then you have about 6 strong board members that all want something else.

You need 1 boss. 1 person controlling everything. 1 boss for the professional and amatuer team. The same boss should own the stadium. Only then can a team trully contend.

IN my mind i ve always liked dusan i beleive his work ethics is spot on and if there a coach out there to fear when he talks its bajevic as for the anti OR21 well fans like that that chant fige prodoti you can take a baseball bat to there heads and they still will never respect him.

OH and there will be 2000 fans in crete :tup:

Archived