Phantis Forums

Fenerbahce-Galatasaray

Before the derby both teams had good scores on CL, but Galatasaray seen more ready to the derby... Fenerbahce in a bad period and as motivation Galatasaray in better situation. BUT this is a derby and i remember, with UEFA cup winner team Galatasaray was champion and lost only 2 matches in league in a league term it was Fenerbahce...another year at the CL groups they only lost to Barcelona all group matches but again they lost to Fenerbahce 2 mathces in T.League...

To be realistic as a Galatasaray fun i dont know the reason but its very difficult to win to Fener in Kadikoy a draw will be good result for GS.

Meanwhile in Turkish league if a footballer didnt play GS-FB derby for both teams they are not a real GS or FB footballer. If a forward couldnt score at this derby he cant be unforgetable footballer also a real forward.

Its time to be a ''lion'' for Baros and Kewell

To be realistic as a Galatasaray fun i dont know the reason but its very difficult to win to Fener in Kadikoy a draw will be good result for GS.

One of my best friend got married and wedding started at 7 o'clock ( the same time with derby match) i looked at the match at the cafe of the saloon but couldnt watch all goals what i can say some people say there is a magic in Kadikoy for GS i dont beleive these things but there is not another explanation :huh:

Fenerbahce 4:1 Galatasaray

Cassio Linkoln 2'

Selcuk 7'

Emre Asık 28' (o.g)

Diego Lugano 48'

Deivid 90'+3'

I couldnt watch the match but considering the comments; If u dont see the goals Galatasaray was more tidy. But Galatasaray attacked uncontrolled after Emre Asik' o.g and refree had a bad managment however Fenerbahce scored and deserved 3 points, in football score is important...I saw Deivid' goal on 90+3 it was perfect goal after his foot broken he turned with goals in 3 monthes this is respectful...The picture gallery seen below for the derby;

http://www.milliyet.com.tr/content/galeri/...949#galeriStart

frustration again!! i thought it would be so different as Lincoln scored in the very first minute! but typical silly goals conceded at Kadikoy haunted us again!

and for God's sake, I can't explain how De Sanctis is the Italy NT's third-choice GK!!! he has been absolutely terrible so far!!! :unsure:

Archived