Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Ergotelis

athinaios

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he is sending a message to those who were a little too relaxed when they came in as subs against Iraklis. This includes Ninis and Ivanschitz. Sariegi and Nilsson I think will sit this one out to think of their errors that led to the first Iraklis goal. I think I am beginning to understand. Don't forget, players get bonuses for the minutes they play in the season, so in a sense it's like a little fine when they make a big mistake.

seriously no Ninis or Ivanschitz???????

What the hell? Oh I know I should never question the coach - right. But not even in the match squad? Everything about HTC I like - however on matchday decisions, I dont think hes any great so far.

Ninis ran pretty hard, I doutbed him being able to make an impact last game, and really whenever I doubt the guy he just shuts me up with his effort and performance. Start rewarding it, who knows maybe it wil LEAD SOMEWHERE. Hes a great player, dedicated to the club give him some frikin time already its absolutley deserved.

Anyways, "Prasini" foresaw a lineup which made me quite excited for this game, although apparently thats wrong.

They do write that Melissis will get the start tommorow. I say, WAY OVERDUE, I mean for 2 centerbacks to leak goals and stupidity, I think its equally stupid to not even give the only addition to the teams CB (and relatively pricey one) a single minute of time let alone a start.

The most postive things that can come out of tonight:

1 - 3 points and a big win for morale

2 - Melissis gains faith from HTC. I am pretty sure, hes a much better CB than Sari - Vyntra based on what I have seen of the player, so the fact hes on the bench while we have two idiots running into each other being rewarded with more playing time for every f*** up is very frustrating. IMO, if Melissis kills it and starts rooting his 11 spot much better times for PAO will be coming in the back line end...

I also have to say, I like 2 forwards WAY more. we just look way more dangerous, find more possesion in the area, and lets face it the lone striker thing with this team, just isnt good enough to have one man alone up there. The 2 DM's, we dont really need, theyre not benefitting anything. 1 Good performance from a sole DM will be enough to ask from either Gilberto, Mattos or Simao.

Anyways I am excited for this one, I want to see some goals and a determined PAO, and who doesnt love midweek football.

wait wait wait Sariegi is gone for his mistakes but Vyntra who scored on us 2 times is still in?? What kinda logic is that? If he wanted to send the CB's a msg why not start Goumas and Melissis? I don't agree on the Ivan benching he was not dragging his feet at all as a sub he was very good in that game. Anyways we need a win no matter what.

1-0 HT We did ok after the goal I would have like to have seen more pressure on Ergotelis but whatever. One major thing I noticed is our def with Goumas and Melissis look night and day different then with Sariegi and Vyntra. These 2 should be our starting CB's from now on, they look allot more confident in the back and dare I say it Vyntra looks allot better on the right side as well.

The funny guy with the laser seems to be present today as well ...

Although its annoying and childish, I have to admit, I am very impressed by that laser. I saw it in the Werder game, in fact it started before the match - they were shining it at Werder fans, in fact they picked out 1 fan, and kept the laser on him constantly......very cruel, but also kind a funny!

I wonder how big that laser is...the beam is huge and very powerful so i would think it wouldnt be like your average laser pen, more like a laser pistol?

Archived