• Galatasaray
    • Draw

UEFA Cup, Group Stage Matchday 1

Posted Image vs Posted Image

Matchday 1, Thursday 23rd October

Galatasaray - Olympiakos

Ali Sami Yen Stadium, Turkey

Kick Off: 21:15

Our first match will no doubt be tough, just a week away for our boys to prepare for a big battle. Anything less than a draw will hurt us.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i ll comment after Galatasaray' league match because they cant win last 2 mathes to Anatolian Clups. If they can show a good game and a win with a team game i m sure Olympiakos doesnt have chance. Everything is ok at the team but we cant watch good game. if we can see good game for few matches we will say Thats OK!

I would like to go to this match but its difficult after work to manage it...

Galatasaray won to Trabzonspor 3-0 this week and they show a good team work. Skibbe chnaged the system little bit he tried Fernando Meira at the middle Also Linkoln started to play well i thing conditions are good for Galatasaray. We ll see this Wednesday i dont talk like this often but ''i feel the score will be very different we ll see''

My guess ''3-1'' GS. But if u ask for what i m sure; I m sure either Galatasaray or Olympiakos will score Goal.

so pumped for this match!

I think we have to step it up. Diogo and Galletti have to have their biggets games of the season in order for us to win.

Also Id like to say I hate Skibbe, and I hope Valverede out smarts him

I read something about 1,000 Olympiakos fans are going to Konstantinopolis? If it serves me correctly, I think that's the estimate number.

I'm sure the reception at the stadium will pretty much be the same as of Panathinaikos at Fenerbahce's stadium with those silly 1453 signs posted in the stands. :LOL:

I'm sure the reception at the stadium will pretty much be the same as of Panathinaikos at Fenerbahce's stadium with those silly 1453 signs posted in the stands. :LOL:

Will they also be greeted by those huge AEK banners that welcomed Panathinaikos? :rolleyes:

I read something about 1,000 Olympiakos fans are going to Konstantinopolis? If it serves me correctly, I think that's the estimate number.

I'm sure the reception at the stadium will pretty much be the same as of Panathinaikos at Fenerbahce's stadium with those silly 1453 signs posted in the stands.  :LOL:

I cant be sure but it wont be in ''Ali Sami Yen'' Galatasaray funs are more quality than Fenerbahce funs...Meanwhile for some Greek friends here i remember Efes Pilsen' matches also all other mathes in Grecee i know these matches too i think for both side we dont have to take serious these signs (actually when i see i laugh)...When we talk about these stupit thinks people will be happy because they ll got succsess they do it to make angry eachother.

???

osfp show their true colours huh?? why no fans? to me thats ludacris I KNOW FOR A FACT that GREEKS are not chickenshit when it comes to traveling to turkey....strange move by their team management.

I am interested in this game, will it be on ERTSAT as they tended to show PAO UEFA CUP matches.

all in all I see a 3-4 thriller for the "THRILE" , all osfp goals in last 30' hahahah with a nice bottle shower after the game to congradulate osfp on their performance.....

The UEFA Cup will take centre stage next Thursday with a number of high-profile encounters destined to colour the first instalment of group-stage matches.

Champions meet

Nowhere is that truer than in Group B, where the Turkish champions lock horns with their Greek counterparts in Istanbul.

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/uefacup/n...sid=761740.html

Matchday 1 has thrown up a spectacular opening-night fixture in Group B with the champions of Turkey and Greece meeting in Istanbul, as Michael Skibbe's Galatasaray AŞ play host to Ernesto Valverde's Olympiacos CFP.

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/uefacup/f.../report=mb.html

The tickets finished 4 days before...

Ali Sami Yen cant be scary anymore its ruined and GS dont spend money for there for 5 years because they are planning to finish the new Ali Sami Yen Stadium in 2009 which is going on in another region and will be biggest football stadium.

Galatasaray - Olympiakos

Our first match will no doubt be tough, just a week away for our boys to prepare for a big battle. Anything less than a draw will hurt us.

what happened to the original pictures? the looked so nice :LOL: :LOL:

Im so pumped for this match. I cant wait. Possibly the biggest game of the year for us. What I would like for us is to have a quick start unlike we normally do, and take it to them early. Im expecting a huge game from Diogo and Galletti.

Im wondering what Valverde will do in the mid because we have so many injurys. I dont like ( and he doesnt either) when we start with an attacking mid (belluchi) even though he is one of our most talented players. We play better when we two mids in the middle who play more defencivly. Valverede likes the 4-4-2, as do I, but i couldnt imagine yianni papadopoulos will start in the game.

Im so pummppeeddd!

Galatasaray - Olympiakos

what happened to the original pictures? the looked so nice :LOL: :LOL:

I prefer the new ones better,any problems with that????

Less than 2 hours for the start of the game and to be honest here,i dont know what to expect today.We are missing key guys at center midfield and that is where normaly you either win or lose a game.Stoltidis+Dudu injured,Papadopoulos not in our Uefa list so Valverde will have only Patsatzoglou and maybe Antza to cover the void.

Posible line up:

----------------------------------Nikopolidis-------------------------------------------------

-------Torosidis---------Zevlakow-------Papadopoulos-------------Domi----------------

------Galletti-------------Antzas-------------Patsatzoglou-----------Leto-----------------

--------------------------------------Belluschi-----------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------Diogo-----------------------------------------------

Archived