Phantis Forums

NEXTV- Greek Package Now Available!

NEXTV, the IPTV company based out of Canada has finally launched their Greek package in the past couple of months and it is now available to subscribers. I have heard some positive things about these guys lately, they have made substantial improvements to their infrastructure which has led to more stability and better PQ. I hope their customer service has improved as well, although I think it pretty much has to if they wish to sell any subscriptions.

The Greek package consists of 4 channels- MEGA Cosmos, Alpha Sat, Alter Globe & GMTV. In the past day or so they also added - FINALLY - ERT World to the lineup as well as PIK Sat and best of all these two channels are included FREE! I think its a pretty good package, especially for us here in Canada who now have access to Alpha & Alter, two channels previously unavailable here. I admit I was a bit skeptical when I first heard about this but now I think I might actually sign up and give it a shot- hopefully the PQ on these channels is good!? They give you the first month free so that gives you some time to test out the service.

Would be interesting in hearing from anyone who currently subscribes to NEXTV, let us know what you think of it. I believe this is also available for those in the US, although there is no information on their website that indicates if it is or isn't available?!

Here is the info on the Greek pacakge for those interested: http://www.getnextv.com/Packages/greek.html

:gr:

Thanks for the info. A few days ago I checked, and they did not mention ERT.

I also noticed that when I go to the website you mentioned and

move the mouse on top of ERT it gives me information about Alter.

Same for RIK. I hope this is only a web programming mistake.

Since they are based in Canada, I am hoping that they are offering the N. American ERT-World feed, as opposed to the European one (which is mostly stripped of live sports broadcasts...). On their website, they do not specifically mention which feed they are carrying - in fact, the mouse-over bubble is pointing to the Alter Globe info when you hover over ERT-World...! :o

Archived