Phantis Forums

A Rowdy Man ''Terim''

The Belgium Match showed again Terim is an Uncontroled Rowdy man.

There is no need to look far away to see he acts;

3 years ago Switzerland match he ordered to kick swiss footballers and it was open to see on camera he ask to Alpay to kick Vogel (maybe i confused for names). At this match he was provoking young footballers. In Euro 2008 he gave the stick to Turkish Press because they criticised him...Last event he fighted and kick the ball over the Belgium coach at the WC 2010 step match last wednesday. He can easly swear to a journalist by phone call. If you fallow the cameras you can see his swearings and his arrogant face with full of stupit mimics and gestures.

To be honest Terim is one of the best and succsesful coach in Turkish N.T history with his football magic. He gave a different vision to Turkish N.T with Euro 2008 but he is not Unique. His style is hard this is ok for everybody but a national team coach cant do this things. Turkish team punished and played outside for Terim's acts many times, this is not acceptable.

When i ask to my father how he was when he was footballer in Galatasaray my father answered that he was kicking a footballer every 3 months and he was missing at least 3 matches...

Shortly he is one of the well paid Coach for a NT in the wrold and he is not an Unique. I dont want to see a rowdy man in my national team' head.

interesting. The guy is about intensity. Im still questioning though, maybe his time and era is up after that Euro. Is Turkey going to maintain or build on that level post Euro with Terim? Im not sure its gonna work out...But the man should be given a chance afterall, and should be given some warnings by the Turk FA....Hes going to cause problems for Turkey like that.

interesting. The guy is about intensity. Im still questioning though, maybe his time and era is up after that Euro. Is Turkey going to maintain or build on that level post Euro with Terim? Im not sure its gonna work out...But the man should be given a chance afterall, and should be given some warnings by the Turk FA....Hes going to cause problems for Turkey like that.

More then 10 years, Turkish Super League gives young skilled footballers accept deffence and goalkeepers when they can add the diaspora Turkish footballers thats enough for Turkey, in Euro 2008 if Turkey couldnt score at the 90+2 to Swiss, everything would be different.

This team passed the groups with ''Mustafa Denizli'' at Euro 2000. They were 3. at the W.C 2002 with ''Senol Gunes''. The players are young and experienced enough for next organisation also there is a good young genaration waiting...

Footballers like Emre or Volkan is creations of Coaches like Terim...

We have an expression ''If imam/priest farts, The parish ....''

• 4 weeks later...

According to Turkish Football Magazines Galatasaray managers went to Terim with an offer to resque team and to be Coach instead of Skibbe for this season...

If this is true this is bullshit i want to cry ''Maganda Terim'' coming back i cant beleive... :nono:

Archived