Phantis Forums

Nery Alberto Castillo Confalonieri

REDmagic

Does anybody have any information on the where abouts of Kastigio????

He has so much talent on the field that I would like to see him replace Jorgevic when he retires.At the moment he would be great as an interchage player :tup:

We all know about his off the field dramas :o

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i suppose u heard of him being kicked out of the squad for about a month.. but it seems he is back with the team now and traing with everyone... but if sollied uses him is a whole different case after what happened....... :tdown: when he came he was one of the most talented players tht came but his ego and temper killed him... u cant claim a 22 year old a <TALENTO> anymore... talento einai autos pou einai 17-18 kai paizei.... for example Messi at barca etc.... castillo has a last chance i believe to save his carrer and become a great player.... but only this time....

I thought Olympiakos had turned the corner with this clown.

What the heck are they doing letting this guy back in? I don't understand it. So many chances and his attitude has never changed. This wouldn't be tolerated on any other credible team in Europe. Why are Olympiakos letting this happen. I don't get it...

cs they believe he is too invaluable to leave just like tht... oly can make sum cash out of this guy actually... juve had shown great interest in past years so had milan... dont knw about now but we could surely make sum cah out of this guy if sollied doesnt take him in to his plans...

• 2 weeks later...

kal yeh but he still doesnt seem to out his character together... he walked on the pitch immediately sliiped his shirt out (eklase ton tetarto diatiti pou tou eixe pai na balei mesa thn fanela prin bei sto gypedo) then it took him a while to have a dialogue with the ref about tucking it back in.... RE NERI ASTA AYTA KAI PAIKSE BALA RE MAGKA!!!!!!!!!

kal yeh but he still doesnt seem to out his character together... he walked on the pitch immediately sliiped his shirt out (eklase ton tetarto diatiti pou tou eixe pai na balei mesa thn fanela prin bei sto gypedo) then it took him a while to have a dialogue with the ref about tucking it back in.... RE NERI ASTA AYTA KAI PAIKSE BALA RE MAGKA!!!!!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I missed the last 10 minutes of the game but at least he didn't back chat and get a yellow card :P I think a klasimo is a red card :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I missed the last 10 minutes of the game but at least he didn't back chat and get a yellow card :P I think a klasimo is a red card :LOL: :LOL:

yeh true we do have a bit of progress.. he didnt argue about the fact... :P this player man is worth so much if only he played the footy he knws instead of pranking around all the time...

if sollied manages to keep him calm he will be a very good addition to the team. but its always the word "if" that matters. i do not trust castillo at the moment. i'm just waiting for him to make his next vlakia.

i always thought he would take over the left flank as soon as djole ends his career, but i'm not sure of that anymore. he has to sort out his mind and then he might even let us forget about the trouble he caused in the past.

castillo was ruined by olympiakos...he had so much potenatial, whe he first came to greece i was scraed that in a few years, he would punish everyone, but he has developed into a selfish, stupid brat....he is a joke on the pitch which the m******s that he constitntly does...im not saying he isnt skilled, but someone should do hm a favor and give him a full functional brain

castillo was ruined by olympiakos...he had so much potenatial, whe he first came to greece i was scraed that in a few years, he would punish everyone, but he has developed into a selfish, stupid brat....he is a joke on the pitch which the m******s that he constitntly does...im not saying he isnt skilled, but someone should do hm a favor and give him a full functional brain

well the bright side here

is castillo has been punished her and this might make him reconsider is past ways of being an ass hole

he still is relatively young and we all knwo he has the talent

question here is can u put it all together

i hope he does for our sake

• 3 weeks later...

the rumours about this transfer seem to become true. the president of chiva makes one announcement after the other and is very sure that he will be able to get him. the thing about this is, that there hasn't been any communication between the teams (officially). if the offer satisfies our team i don't see a problem for this transfer. castillo seems to have changed a bit and controls his temper since he had the fight in training with toure, but i thin sollied wouldn't be very sad about him leaving.

it would be a pitty for losing him, since he is a very talented player and beloved by the fans, but with all the trouble he has caused in the past i wouldn't really mind either if the money is right.

but we'll know more in a few days...

on the net they say that more things will be known by tomorrow. if it would be official there would be something about it on osfp's website, but there isn't a word about it.

most probably it goes the same way in mexico like in greece. if there is a rumour about a players transfer he already belongs to the new team before the negotiations even started.

Archived