Phantis Forums

AEK - PAO

PAO_OR_DEATH

We are playing AEK this sunday 1900 GR,

I believe its on NOVA but im NOT 100% sure...

a must win to start the season off, i think AEK are in streif at the moment for numerous reasons most notably Nikolaidis' departure and rivaldo's ludacris switch to uzbekistahn.

I think we can take this one 0-2 with a dominate display and a serious statement for the title!!!!!!

ZITO PAO MOY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are playing AEK this sunday 1900 GR,

I believe its on NOVA but im NOT 100% sure...

check our schedule here to find out the channels my man.that is why we get in the trouble to find them in the first place.... :D

Just enter scores or picks whatever you like to call it and guess what the outcome of a game will be. If you're spot on, you get 3 points (W) if you are correct about it being a win or loss or draw but don't have the exact scoreline you get 1 point (D) and if you have it wrong you get nothing (L).

The game's been going for 2 seasons before this one, you never noticed? :)

Anyway more info on the game here!

The is a slight error with the GR time at Phantis TV schedule.

AEK-PAO is listed as starting at 19:00 Greek time, but the game is on at 21:15 Greek time.

Now I have to find a way to change the appointment I made with a friend for 3:00 pm EST after looking at the erroneous time... :(

Let me know if you know of any good excuses :D

PS. I have no idea why I didn't look at the US time which lists correctly...

The is a slight error with the GR time at Phantis TV schedule.

AEK-PAO is listed as starting at 19:00 Greek time, but the game is on at 21:15 Greek time.

Yes. This is done on purpose because we all know Greeks always show up late. By setting the time two hours early we make sure everyone gets there in time.

Seriously though :D , thanks for letting us know, I fixed the times for both the Greece and Europe region! :)

Some other things to be aware of: the official Super League site states Panionios Skoda Xanthi will be on NovaSport 1 while the NovaSport site has it on NS2.

Ha ha, Crazy and I posted the link almost simultaneously.

Beside the live view, I like the sprot.gr live center:

http://www.sport.gr/default.asp?pid=100

It is all good,it is better if 2 people getting the info for our friends in here than actually trying to see the game and having no way to make it happen. :D

Good luck and lets watch a nice game with no bs.Let the best team win. :tup:

Archived