Phantis Forums

Luxembourg - Greece

loup

Just over 2 weeks away

A needed 3 points

Luxembourg has 1 competitive win in 13 years -- at Belarus last year -- they score 2 goals in 12 EURO qualifiers

so we need to take this one before moving over to Latvia

0-3 I say

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheLegend

Well, whaddya know? http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/144434

Exact same players we had against Slovakia. I guess I shouldn't really be surprised. Let's see if Otto gives Ninis more than 0 minutes this time. :whistle:

Im getting sick of this. How can the former european champions play such ugly, passionless horrific and un-resulting(is that a word :LOL: ) soccer!

Yes same old faces...from the last Qualification campaign we have new faces.

Tzorvas,Spyropoulos,Ninis,Socrates,Avraam.

Now how Otto intergrates them is different??

well said

Like we did against the minnows of the the last campaign - we will see a 4-3-3 I'd guess

chanlkias

toro

kyriakos

dellas

giorkas

basinas

kats

kara

amantidis

salpi

gekas

Otto has a great oppotunity to send a message to his players that if they outperform others that they will contribute to this team by starting Spyropoulos and benching Giorkas,

The bad part is the same old will start and SHOULD get the result meaning Otto goes back with the same in game 2..god forbid we catch all 6 pts....Antzas mite get called back for another run :P

Chalkias

Toro Dellas Soto Spyropoulos

Basinas Karagounis Katsouranis

Salpi Gekas Amanatidis

What if Samaras pumps in some more goalakia will he get a sniff??

Hate to agree with you, but alot of these small predictions are right. We are not an attacking NT.

I think it will be 3-0 though, but we wont control the game very well.

What I hope from this game is that we get an early lead and otto puts in some young guys like ninis and papasthopoulos. ALso spyropoulos and torosidis have to start. Torosidis didnt play today for OLympiakos so he should be rested and should start on the RIGHT wing. Syropoulos is the best bet on the left wing. I also thnk Samaras deserves a start. Samaras and gekas with Salpi should be legit.

I dont even care who plays in the midfield. They are all useless. If its a quesiton of which clown deserves it the most i would say ninis, Karagounis and Katsourains. BUt no way OTto is dropping his love Basinas. ANyways leets see. PAME ELLADA!

This just in. Oto decided to change the lineup and formation. Very exciting news. A 3-5-2

GOALIE -------------------------------------------TZORVAS

DEFENSE------------------------SEITARIDIS---KYRGIAKOS---SPYROPOULOS

2 DEFENSIVE MID----------------------BASINAS-----TZIOLIS

1 OFFENSIVE MID------------------------------SAMARAS

2 OUTSIDE MID---TOROSIDIS-----------------------------------KARAGOUNIS

2 STRIKERS--------------------------CHARISTEAS---GEKAS

What is my source you ask? Nothing. I just made this up because I was bored.

Karagounis on the left??^ And Otto starting tziolis? I llike the ideas but they are unlikly.

What I would love to see:

----------------------------Xalkias----------------------

Seitaridis---Papstathopoulos--Kyriakos-Spryopoulos

Torosidis-------Karagounis*------Ninis--------Salpi---

------------Samaras---------Gekas-------------------

*Karagounis, Basinas or Katsouranis, I care one bit which one start but I want ninis to start

I think Salpi is capable of playing left wing dont you guys think?

Who will bee called to replaced Amantidis ??  christodopooulos? mitroglou? makos?

full squad: Goalkeepers: Costas Chalkias (PAOK), Alexis Tzorvas (Panathinaikos) Defenders: Giourkas Seitaridis (Atletico Madrid), Traianos Dellas (Anorthosis Famagusta), Sokratis Papastathopoulos (Genoa), Vassilis Torosidis (Olympiakos), Christos Patsatzoglou (Olympiakos), Avraam Papadopoulos (Olympiakos), Sotiris Kyrgiakos (AEK Athens), Loukas Vintra (Panathinaikos), Dimitris Salpigidis (Panathinaikos), Nikos Spyropoulos (Panathinaikos) Midfielders: Costas Katsouranis (Benfica), Angelos Basinas (AEK), Sotiris Ninis (Panathinaikos), Giorgos Karagounis (Panathinaikos), Alexandros Tziolis (Panathinaikos), Forwards: Nikos Liberopoulos (Eintracht Frankfurt), Giorgos Samaras (Celtic), Angelos Charisteas (Nuremberg), Fanis Gekas (Bayer Leverkusen)

Otto has left back Salpi,brought Charisteas, Lybe Vyntra,Patsa...ti knai o Otto

Chalkias

Giourkas,Dellas,Soto,Spyro

.........Kats..........Basinas

Ninis....Karagounis....Toro

...........Samaras...........

Archived