Can OSFP overturn the 3-0 loss?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Can OSFP overturn the 3-0 loss?

• Probably
    • Possibly
    • Very unlikely
    • No chance

WE COULLD!!!!

We need an electric enviroment. Scare the cypriots, and have an unbealvble game from everyone. We beat bremen 3-0 at home last year. Im sure we could beat anorthosis 3-0

I would agree with you but that team had a totally different mindset. They played with passion, creativity, and everything else and Olympiakos showed none of this against Anorthosis in the previous match. I think Olympiakos will fall short in this game. I could see them winning 2-0 but not advancing.

Guest TheLegend

Im gona try to be at that game but no shot in my mind. Stoltidis wil need to have the game of his life and score a goal...

Galleti needs to play at that constant level which hes played at for a year now and Belluschi needs to START and show a glimpse of that River Plate form... If this happens maybe he can get a goal stoltidis a goal maybe maybe galleti?

Kovacevic will not score 4 goals from 4 headers... no crosses into the box...

If we find bellushi on his game go straight down the middle..bea tthem with speed and power... rip shots outside the box....

Before the game in Cyprus I was chatting with friends about what Ano had to do at home to qualify. I knew Ano would win the game in Cyprus and basically said that if the game was:

Won by Ano by 2-0 or less, Olympiakos would qualify.

3-0 would be 50-50.

4-0 or more, Ano would make it.

The final score was 3-0 of course, and so I still believe this is anyone's game. I will say though that the task isn't as big as people here think. If Olympiakos win the 1st half 1-0, then the 2nd half will be within easy reach. If Olympiakos score on 20 mins for example, then on 70 mins in the 2nd half, they will have 20 mins + to force one more in an atmosphere that resembles hell.

If Olympiakos play a high tempo game, and Belluschi starts I think Olympiakos will overturn the tie.

theres a lot of confidence OSFP can overturn it........

I cant say that in a Valverde vs Timur battle coaching, it shouldnt be close. Timur knows how to motivate apparently. Valverde is going to be leaving OSFP this season. He has it written all over him. Question is when.

Is ano that bad??? i think it would be quite sad for Ano to blow it here. Theres no excuses, its 90mins to the clubs top acheivement in europe and a leeway of 2 goals....OSFP has the "crowd" as a 12th player, Anorthosis has 1 better the CLOCK.

I hope Ano looks to counter. The away goal can kill the tie. I beleive they will do the same, press up those wings and keep the pressure on OSFP up top. OSFP is going to get desperate at some point and be exposed.

I think anything is possible when talking about Greek and Cypriot football but the key is the reds lineup if they have an offensive lineup they will get eaten alive darko is finished what else do u expect from a 90 year old he already has his pension all it takes for anorthosis is one goal reds defence is very weak one goal and the reds need 5 to go thru anorthosis is motivated wouldn't u be if u have a chance to put ten million in ur bank account these guys are playing for there lives kokkalis has destroyed the team I can't believe olympiakos has no strikers to count on big big trouble my friends but anything can happen who knows definetly not me or anyone of u only theoloi knows

Obviously Anorthosis has the advantage, and in any other circumstance I'd say it's a done deal. But they haven't qualified for the CL before.

If Oly score an early goal, why not? They can score 2 more, and then they'll be even. But, I didn't see much of a team. Maybe they'll get it together and play well. After all, they know that this is going to be a huge embarrassment. B)

It is not impossible but, Olympiakos will have to play the perfect game and give everything they have offensively, since I am expecting Anorthosis to sit back and defend from the opening whistle.

Good luck and go win the game for Greece's sake. We need the points.

I went with very unlikely. If it was 2-0 I would say probably, but when you spot an opponent 3 goals you dig a huge hole to climb out of. Scoring 4 goals without conceding any is not impossible, but very very difficult the way the game has evolved in the last 10 years. Scaring a team to defeat is a myth of the past. Good luck.

There is one option that i did not see in the poll.It is, what i like to call,Xlomouli.The reason is that Osfp,in the first game against Anorthosi did not play well.Anorthosi looked more prepared,more hungry and faster than us.We, the fans,have no real idea this year of how good or bad our team is.With Lemonis team last year,you had a clue of what could our limit up or down be,you had seen it at games,while here,we will compare our performance with what??Summer friendlies?We were horible in most of them.Starting 11??Valverde does not even has a clue,our transfers our not complete yet,some of our new addition key players did not even see the pitch yet,Dudu,while our new striker comes to Greece today.....I honestly dont know what to expect in the return game because i have no idea what the coach has figured out yet about our team and how to fix things and motivate them.....

We beat Al Hilal last night 4 - 0 but thats hardly a guide to anything real. Al Hilal are a good Asian team. Nothing more.

It's very possibly to win 4 or 5 zip against Anorthosis, but whether it will eventuate is another story.

Everyone should be mindful that there needs to be 4 goals difference at the end of the match. If we win 4-1 or 5-2 then Ano goes through on away goals.

We did beat Bayer Leverkusen 6-2 and that result would do this time round.

If we win 3 - 0 then we're heading to extra time and potentially penalties so who knows what can happen from there.

The team need to come out hard with the intention of scoring within the first 10 minutes. Get a goal early and push for the 2nd. After that is accomplished provided we still have 60 minutes of the match left, be a little cautious to not concede a goal then push for the third. If we do concede at any stage before we have 4 goals then we need to go all out in attack.

Kovacevic needs to start in my opinion as he is a proven finisher and a good target man.

The rest is up to luck on the night.

possible line up aftre watching last nights game

--------------------------------------------Kovac--------------------------------------------

----------------------------Antsas--------------------Zewlakow-----------------------------

------Torosidis----------------------------------------------------------Leonardo-----------

---------------------------Dudu----------------------Stoltidis--------------------------------

------Galleti--------------------------------------------------------------Djordjevic---------

----------------------------------------Belluschi----------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------Kovacevic---------------------------------------------

We beat Al Hilal last night 4 - 0 but thats hardly a guide to anything real. Al Hilal are a good Asian team. Nothing more.

It's very possibly to win 4 or 5 zip against Anorthosis, but whether it will eventuate is another story.

Everyone should be mindful that there needs to be 4 goals difference at the end of the match. If we win 4-1 or 5-2 then Ano goes through on away goals.

We did beat Bayer Leverkusen 6-2 and that result would do this time round.

If we win 3 - 0 then we're heading to extra time and potentially penalties so who knows what can happen from there.

The team need to come out hard with the intention of scoring within the first 10 minutes. Get a goal early and push for the 2nd. After that is accomplished provided we still have 60 minutes of the match left, be a little cautious to not concede a goal then push for the third. If we do concede at any stage before we have 4 goals then we need to go all out in attack.

Kovacevic needs to start in my opinion as he is a proven finisher and a good target man.

The rest is up to luck on the night.

you need to bring up positive examples than the 6-2 beating on Leverkusen, since you didnt advance that year.

The end result here we'll be discussing the choking of 1 team. Either the team that couldnt get it done {osfp} or the team that couldnt hold on {Ano}

The end result here we'll be discussing the choking of 1 team. Either the team that couldnt get it done {osfp} or the team that couldnt hold on {Ano}

Very well said. If Oly win it's because Ano choked, not because Oly won it.

Very well said. If Oly win it's because Ano choked, not because Oly won it.

I disagree with that.

If Olympiacos comes back and wins this game it's because of more talented players that they have.

We all know that Anorthosis will play a 4-4-1-1 or a 5-4-1 (which is a joke) Not only that they are going to be getting "cramps" and "light injuries" from the 30th minute and on.

Bottom line is that if Olympiacos were to play Anorthosis 10 times, 9 out of 10 times Olympiacos would win..

--------------------------------------------Kovac--------------------------------------------

----------------------------Antsas--------------------Zewlakow-----------------------------

------Torosidis----------------------------------------------------------Leonardo-----------

---------------------------Dudu----------------------Stoltidis--------------------------------

------Galleti--------------------------------------------------------------Djordjevic---------

----------------------------------------Belluschi----------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------Kovacevic---------------------------------------------

I did not see the game,, its that how they played? If no what did they do?

Guest TheLegend

I did not see the game,, its that how they played? If no what did they do?
tat was how they played except the defense was

--------------kovac

pantos-----antzas---r. bravo----domi

They played pretty good had alot of quick attacks...

Archived