• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greece:16

Bulgaria: 12

Russia:10

We're first!!!! :LOL: :( :(

For those who didn't get it, Greece leads with the most dopped athletes. That's a feat considering the number of the whole "team" sent to Beijing!

Greece:16

Bulgaria: 12

Russia:10

We're first!!!! :LOL: :( :(

For those who didn't get it, Greece leads with the most dopped athletes. That's a feat considering the number of the whole "team" sent to Beijing!

They're all doped... we've just had the most that have been caught.

well my friends, NZ has 9 medals......just saying we/they only got 4.1 million people.

last olympics the Greek team would have been in a prime spot to win medals, i mean they do live in the host country. this time less atheletes, less chance.

How Ironic the country who invented the damn thing are the ones who lead the doping table......

How Ironic the country who invented the damn thing are the ones who lead the doping table......

I just hope the FYROManians don't get more medals than us. Otherwise, they'll start saying that they invented the Olympics. :LOL: Edited by BlueStriker

I just hope the FYROManians don't get more medals than us. Otherwise, they'll start saying that they invented the Olympics. :LOL:
:LOL:

I watched the 4x100 relay yesterday when the American team dropped the baton. What a heartbreaker, man! I believe it was a semi-final, so not the medal heat, but just as devastating I bet.

NBC interviewed Tyson Gay after that, the guy was barely catching his breath at the time. Guys, honestly, ton lypithika. Seems like such a nice chap and it looked like it was all he could do to keep from crying on national television. He answered all the inane questions from the reporter like a good sport, but you could tell the guy wanted to be anywhere but there at that moment. I rarely root for the US track stars, especially when Canada is in the running, but if this guy has any other events coming up, he's my man. I'm telling you, it was a sad sight, nothing seems to be going his way these Olympics. And he showed heaps of class by not ducking the cameras and tough questions.

I watched the 4x100 relay yesterday when the American team dropped the baton. What a heartbreaker, man! I believe it was a semi-final, so not the medal heat, but just as devastating I bet.

NBC interviewed Tyson Gay after that, the guy was barely catching his breath at the time. Guys, honestly, ton lypithika. Seems like such a nice chap and it looked like it was all he could do to keep from crying on national television. He answered all the inane questions from the reporter like a good sport, but you could tell the guy wanted to be anywhere but there at that moment. I rarely root for the US track stars, especially when Canada is in the running, but if this guy has any other events coming up, he's my man. I'm telling you, it was a sad sight, nothing seems to be going his way these Olympics. And he showed heaps of class by not ducking the cameras and tough questions.

He's one of my fav athletes too. What a nice, humble man. A complete antithesis from previous American track stars like Maurice Green or Justin Gatlin. He's a great role model and it's a shame he couldn't take gold in at least one event.

I just hope the FYROManians don't get more medals than us. Otherwise, they'll start saying that they invented the Olympics. :LOL:
Post of the year :tup: