Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Anorthosis

dark_horse

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since my B-day is on the 13th,i better see a present from our team on that day,otherwise i will be in bad shape.To be honest i can not predict a result here.Anorthosi has played already some official games and they are complete or almoste complete with their roster,while we still have not finish up our roster and for sure can not be 100% prepare as a team for the 2 games.Tough and depends on the day that some of our guys will be in,if a couple of them have a good day/game,we can get something positive,otherwise loooks will turn bad quick this year.I honestly can not say........ :(

Guest TheLegend

If we can play like we did against Santander which is a much better team and with some luck not going against us we will win the first game 2-0 i think

Guest TheLegend

Apparently the Cypriots are asking for way to much money for broadcasting rights so Antenna has backed out as well as every other chanel except Novasport who is apparently in negotiations.

There are great chances that this game will not be televised.

If what I hear is correct its a joke and for a team like Anorthosis to not allow this game to be televised they should be fined by UEFA.

Guest TheLegend

Nope. Anorthosis wants 150,000 euros for the home game rights.

No station is willing to pay that apparently astronomical amount for a leg of the 3rd qualifying round and i can understand why. Olympiacos is playing ANORTHOSIS for F***s sake. They think they are Real Madrid or Barcelona. No station is gona pay them anything may as well lower their price its a xeftilia to not see this game.

If this is true I think UEFA should get involved and fine Anorthosis they 150,000 euros they want if we cant see them play. I think it should be a crime to not be able to watching the ###### Champions League. Its the Champions League for F***s sake.

This is a JOKE!

Here's a perfect reason why I wished that we would've been playing another team other that these idiots.....

I do blame Anorthosis for this CRAP and I hope that EPO or anyone that has the authority to change this. This is a Champions League game and it HAS to be televised somwhere.... :tdown:

Do you guys all come from the same village?? The village of idiots if you guys dont know what your talking about then dont waste your breath the rights are One hundred and fifty thousand euros way below average for a game like this no tv stations is picking up the game because they are cheap bastards!!! Thats why there is all these channels in north american and they hardly show greek soccer because they want to piss off there viewers!! Take this to Epo you guys are all karagiozides and dont know what ur talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All this tv crap will get sorted out before game time..

Anyways about the game it self, Heres what I think we will play.

------------niko-----------------

-toro-avram-antzas-leonardo

-------dudu------stolditis-------

---galletti-------------djole/leto

---------------belluchi----------

-------------Kova----------------

This is a JOKE!

Here's a perfect reason why I wished that we would've been playing another team other that these idiots..... 

I do blame Anorthosis for this CRAP and I hope that EPO or anyone that has the authority to change this.  This is a Champions League game and it HAS to be televised somwhere....    :tdown:

Anyways ladies and gentleman get some allowance from mommy and daddy and for only 8 euros you guys can watch the game like the rest of the working people on www.ltvliveweb.com

Guest TheLegend

Dudu isnt part of the 18 going to Cyprus

Galitsios , Bravo, Pantos, and Dudu are out of the 18 going while according to BAM its a "shock" with Mendrinos in (Hes earned it. Good little player. Performs well every game he plays)

Im a bit surprised about some of the players not going but maybe they arent ready? Who knows.. I am glad to know that Bravo Leonardo and Domi all have to compete for a spot and Galitsios has to compete with Torosidis so no one can just not give a s%$#! and have their spot guranteed.

Do you guys all come from the same village?? The village of idiots if you guys dont know what your talking about then dont waste your breath the rights are One hundred and fifty thousand euros way below average for a game like this no tv stations is picking up the game because they are cheap bastards!!! Thats why there is all these channels in north american and they hardly show greek soccer because they want to piss off there viewers!! Take this to Epo you guys are all karagiozides and dont know what ur talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we playing against Barcelona???or is Anorthosi??????150.000 euros was not asked to be paid by us,Olympiakos supporters or just normal people that want to watch the game.ERT-Mega-Ant1-Nova all have deals with many teams so the money that Anorthosi wants might seem extreme to them.I hope they actually find a solution and be able to actually watch this one.As far as the name calling here i would like to tell everyone to chill out and relaxe,i will let this slide but NOBODY should play with my patience.No more idiots or karagiozides comments and definatelly no more of allowance from mommy and daddy comments.Everybody has been warned.

Dudu isnt part of the 18 going to Cyprus

Galitsios , Bravo, Pantos, and Dudu are out of the 18 going while according to BAM its a "shock" with Mendrinos in (Hes earned it. Good little player. Performs well every game he plays)

Im a bit surprised about some of the players not going but maybe they arent ready? Who knows.. I am glad to know that Bravo Leonardo and Domi all have to compete for a spot and Galitsios has to compete with Torosidis so no one can just not give a s%$#! and have their spot guranteed.

Good for Mendrinos. Always a hard worker. This could have been the year he finally breaks in to the first team, but I think were going to be too strong. Anyways he seems to be ddoing well and has impressed Valverde enough to get the call to cyprus.

A litle off topic but has mendrinos been with us since the youth team?

Anyways... out of 1 of the two ties I would like to see Kovac get a start. He looked pretty good in some of the friendlys dont you think?

Call me crazy but I think Kovac might be as good as Nikopolidis. Kovac has been impressive everytime i have seen him play. But i dont no. When Niko finds hes form he is right up there with the best of the world.

What's the point of Kovac starting? Get him experience? The guy is 34 years old. Might as well put Panagopoulos in there. But there is no point in switching goalies anyway (even though Nikopolidis is quite poor now).

Guys if you think Olympiakos can play reserve players and qualify then you're in for a shock. Anorthosi are no worse than Aris, Larissa, or Panionios. Olympiakos aren't going to play some village in the mountains.

What's going on with the TV issues? Is it being shown in Cyprus? If so, anyone know what channel?

Guys if you think Olympiakos can play reserve players and qualify then you're in for a shock. Anorthosi are no worse than Aris, Larissa, or Panionios. Olympiakos aren't going to play some village in the mountains.

What's going on with the TV issues? Is it being shown in Cyprus? If so, anyone know what channel?

Re Bidis, when I try to register to buy the game on LTV's website it asks for an ID card number. I don't have an id card as I live in england. I thought maybe it's only for Cypriot users but the website said it's for those outside of cyprus. I registered by filling in a: ///// just to move to the next step. It seemed to accept it but when i tried to purchase the game nothing happened, it didn't even ask for my credit card details. Any ideas on what to do?

If not, is it also being shown on LTV the tv channel?

Guest TheLegend

I heard that Nova sport 1 will get the game for some amount.

so most of us still dont get to see it or we have to pay.... :(

Im gona be traveling to patra and on the boat from Patra to Sami during the game anyone know if the boats show the game

Archived